CIVI PREDATOR is amazingly strong for climbing hills like a breeze. You will love its driving performance supporting the best affordable all terrain e-bike. The CIVI PREDATOR payload is 300 Ibs especially for tall and heavy guys. The top speed has an incredible 25 mph while enabling you to use the throttle to travel 15 to 20 miles depends on your weight.
About REVI BIKES:
- REVI BIKES started in 2017. CIVI BIKES have been in the electric bike industry for more than 15 years, originally based in Changzhou, China.
- The location of REVI BIKES is in Southern California.
- REVI BIKES worked with BAFANG motor, KENDA Tires, TEKTRO Brakes, Shimano Groupset, SELLE Royal Saddle, PROMAX Handlebar, WELLGO pedals, FedEx, UPS, and Bike Flights.
- Revi bicycles are designed in South California and manufactured in China.
- Address of REVI BIKES – 4055 East Guasti Rd., Ste #111, Ontario, CA 9176.
- Mailing – email@example.com.
- Test drive at local dealers near your location.
- Shop at local dealers or buy online with REVI BIKES.
About CIVI PREDATOR All Terrain E-Bike:
- Product Name – PREDATOR.
- Selling Price – $1,599.00.
- Product URL – You can view here.
- Direct Seller – REVI BIKES.
- Target Audience – The US and Canadian Buyers.
- Shipping – Free for the lower 48 US States.
- 7 Days return period or exchange.
- Warranty – One Year.
- REVI BIKES Dealer Locations – Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illanois, Nebraska, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, and New York.
- Secure online buying and paying through Shopify.
Main Features of CIVI PREDATOR All Terrain E-Bike:
- 48V 500W BAFANG high speed gear motor with 800W peak power, certainly have massive power to defeat all the hills.
- Samsung 48V 13Ah battery is reliable to provide energy for mountain climbing so you can ride further than you want.
- The throttle is amazing to handle a top speed of 25 mph due to the powerful motor.
- TEKTRO™ front/rear disc brake can surely stop Predator anytime.
- MOZO suspension front forks help to reduce bumping when you are riding on the uneven road.
- 26” 4.0 Fat Tires together with the SELLE Royal Saddle give you comfortable riding on all terrains.
- Pedal assistance levels 5 to 9 allow you to choose the level of motor assistance when facing a hill.
- The SHIMANO Gear Speed 7 helps reduce pedal load at lower speeds as well as drive faster at higher speeds.
Specification of CIVI PREDATOR All Terrain E-Bike:
- 20″ Light and Sturdy High-Step Frame.
- MOZO suspension front forks, with lockout.
- 48V 500W BAFANG high speed gear motor.
- 48V 13Ah SAMSUNG Lithium Battery.
- 26″x4″ KENDA or Chao Yang Tires.
- TEKTRO Mechanical Disc Brakes 180 mm rotors.
- Top Speed is 25 mph using the throttle.
- Travel range – 20 to 45 miles.
- Pedal Assist: 5-9 levels.
- Twist Throttle.
- LCD Display.
- 7 Speed SHIMANO.
- Crank wheel – 48T.
- SELLE Royal Saddle.
- Anti rust KMC Chain.
- Promax Handlebar.
- WELLGO Pedals.
- Bike’s Weight – 62 Ibs
- Load Capacity – 300 Ibs.
- Rider’s Height – 5’4″ to 6’2″
The image of CIVI PREDATOR All Terrain E-Bike:
PROs of CIVI PREDATOR All Terrain E-Bike:
- PREDATOR is all e-bike terrain because of its fat tires and front suspension forks give driving comfort on all terrains.
- The PREDATOR 300 Ibs payload coupled with an 80 Nm torque motor can certainly carry a great lad climbing the hill like a breeze.
- You can ride PREDATOR effortlessly using the throttle to achieve a top speed of 25 mph is indeed unbelievable and fun to ride anywhere.
- The PREDATOR is powerful and the fast speed is primarily due to the use of BAFANG high speed gear motor.
- PREDATOR is a perfect use in a green town that has a clean road so no fenders are necessary to protect you from dirt or mud.
- Using 5 to 9 levels of pedal assist, you can certainly get the workout you by adjusting the level of assistance.
- In case the battery is flat, you can surely come back home with the least pedaling afford with the help of SHIMANO 7 speed gear.
- The local dealer network is growing to promote sales and service support for the buyers so you can approach them easily.
CONs of CIVI PREDATOR All Terrain E-Bike:
- PREDATOR is not designed for riding in the dark due to no lighting is given.
- No fenders to keep you clean and dry when you are riding in the bad weather.
- The frame specification is certainly not clear whether there is a boss to set up the fenders, rear rack and lighting.
- The battery specification is also unclear as to whether a point source exists to connect the lighting to the battery.
- Local dealers can easily help you set up the mudguards and rear rack, but you may need to spend the extra cost to pay for it.
- You may need a faster charger to shorten the charging hours instead of using the standard 2A charger.
The overall ratings of CIVI PREDATOR All Terrain E-Bike:
Reviewed by the REVI BIKES certified buyer, Tyler on Aug 18, 2019 – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
Crazy powerful! Used for my daily work commute. Does 25mph easy on level 5 assist.
Haven’t put its range to its full test because I constantly use it in 5. After just under 15 miles of commuting on assisting level 5, mostly uphill one way, and down hill the other, there is still 2/3 bars out of 5 left.
- I agreed with the buyer that PREDATOR is powerful to ride regardless of hill climbing or drive faster on the flat.
- In conclusion, by the buyer, the travel range using the higher assistance pedal is between 30 and 45 miles depending on the rider’s weight.
- Please be reminded that these reviews is not happening in 2021.
Reviewed by the REVI BIKES certified buyer, GREEN RIDES MAUI on Mar 28, 2020 – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
I’ve searched high and low, rode many pricier e-bikes, and have set up my own e-bikes, that is PREDATOR will top all your expectations. For ONLY 1500, you get a RARE twist throttle power WITHOUT pedaling.
I weigh 175, and cruise just with twist throttle at 23 MPH! Even go 40 miles on pedal assist 1, and not even break a sweat going up hills!! The design team killed it with the inlay frame for the battery! The bike rides, amazing and looks AWESOME! I get so many compliments riding around here on Maui, I’ve ordered more for others wanting to commute and cruise while having a blast!
Mahalos Revi (Civi) Bikes for everything. GREAT BIKE and THEE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE one could ask for!!!
- As the buyer mentioned, he researches and conducts a trial tour to complete the purchase of PREDATOR, but there is no advice on how to compare it.
- The buyer said the price is low, the maximum speed is 23 mph, and also the travel range is good.
- Another important point the buyer highlighted that the service support provided by the REVI BIKES is great.
- I have a doubtful question is why REVI BIKES do not have any reviews for more than 15 months, is it no sales or no reviews from the buyers?
- The packaging quality in the delivery of the new bike is standard enough and the protection is good to prevent scratches from painting or bending parts.
View YouTube Videos – CIVI PREDATOR reviewed by the Electric Bike Review:
Buying online is never an easy task. REVI BIKES are trying to extend their local dealer network to sell and serve buyers. But to date, local dealerships can only cover the 13 U.S. States. Perhaps the main reason for the slowdown is COVID-19.
The certified buyers report is disappointing since there is no recent review for the past 15 months. Please share your thoughts given the limited number of local dealers and the lack of certified buyer reviews.
Based on the component parts and riding performance of CIVI PREDATOR, I still think is valid to conclude that the CIVI PREDATOR is the best affordable all terrain e-bike in the market. You may need to spend a certain amount of money to equip the fenders, rear rack and lighting. The overall cost for a powerful all-terrain e-bike is still well under $2k.
Let me recommend a quality e-bike under $1.5k and the seller gives a great support service and quality component parts for e-bike – Kbo-breeze-the-best-affordable-top-seller-electric-bike.