Can electric bikes solve transportation issues for students and workers? Are you facing traffic jam on the way going to work or school? Use of electric bikes can help you to avoid the traffic jam to reach your destination faster.
What is the transportation issue for the students and Workers?
The traffic jam is typical everywhere when students go to school or workers go to work.
Yes, you can see traffic jams one hour before and after school-time. The same is one hour before and after working hours. If school-time and working hours fall simultaneously, the traffic jam is increasing heavily in many countries.
Can the best deal of electric bikes help to solve the traffic jam? The image below tells you the messy condition.
The student who takes the school bus has to wake up early at 5 am for breakfast. And on the bus at 5.30 am to reach school before 7 am.
A school bus has to go around the road to pick up 20 to 30 students before school.
The worker has to wake up early at 6 am to take breakfast. And driving a car or motorbike to reach the factory at 8 am.
Why our daily activities makes it so difficult for students and workers?
Can electric bikes help to solve the transportation issue? Your input is very helpful to the students and workers.
Air Pollution on the road hurts students’ and workers’ health issues.
Other than a traffic jam, there is heavy air pollution from the vehicle exhaust pipe, which is not healthy for all motorbike riders or bicycle riders. There are many common sicknesses caused by the vehicle’s exhaust gases, likes headache or sore throat.
There is a separate motorbike or bicycle lanes to use in some countries. But no state can provide a different path to use by motorbikes or bicycles for all the roads due to substantial budget needs.
The traffic jam is the typical high accident rate for motorcycles
The motorcycle has more freedom to move on the road during a traffic jam. But there is always a risk for motorbike riders to move between many traffics on the path. Accidents on the road for motorbike rider is a deadly matter left unsolved or unattended by many countries, especially in South East Asia.
The speed of motorbike has to set regulations to keep below 50 km/HR. The weight of the motorcycle is also a concern when hitting passengers can cause severe injury or death.
What is the possible solution to resolve the transportation issue for the students and workers?
Can Electric cars solve the transportation issue?
The electric car can only solve the air pollution issue, but not daily traffic jams for students and workers. The initial investment in electric cars is too high for most families bear the cost.
And the number of vehicles on the road keeps increasing year by year—no sign of reducing in number of the last ten years.
<<< The barrier is electric cars are too expensive for daily commuting for students or workers. >>>
Can Electric Motorbikes solve the transportation issue?
If converting all the big vehicles on the road for motorcycles will ease the traffic jam, hence less space is required. But battery size for a motorbike needs a higher capacity to achieve the speed similar to the gasoline motorbike.
Carrying a higher capacity battery on a motorcycle is certainly not a good idea since it can become a high risk on the road. The issue is a high capacity battery for a motorbike is not only bulky in size but also heavy.
Invented smaller size battery with extremely high power capacity and fast charging station is required to solve electric motorcycles on the road. But not solve all the transportation issues for students and workers.
Yes, an electric motorbike can solve the traffic jam issue and air pollution problem only. The more the number of motorcycles on the road, the higher the risk of deadly accident rates for motorcycle riders.
Why is an accident on the road for a motorbike rider is a deadly matter left unsolved or unattended by many countries? WHO (World Health Organization) has called for limiting motorbike speed to keep below 50 km/HR in the city. But only a few countries are followed.
Most riders ignore this speed limit and bring misfortune to themselves. The weight of motorbike is also a concern when hitting passengers with speed above 50 km/HR.
<<< The fact is a speeding motorbike is a big risk to riders and passengers in the congested city. >>>
Why Electric Bikes – is a solution to transportation issues for students and workers?
- Electric bikes are affordable to buy by most families. Or sell the old gasoline motorcycle or car can buy two to four electric bikes.
- Electric bikes are durable to use for at least five to ten years. Without the use of gasoline, motorcycles or cars can save $2,000 to 10,000 per year – No gasoline purchase, No vehicle loan, No maintenance cost, No parking space rental, No annual road tax, and annual insurance coverage.
- Students and Workers can ride on the first day of purchase.
- An electric bike’s cleaning can be done by oneself, due to setup is about $100 for every family.
- Electric bikes do not need registration, permit, or license to use.
- With the use of the separate bicycle lane, for the purpose to keep students and workers are safer on the road.
- Electric bikes set speed limits accordingly to the country regulation that is 15.5 Km/HR.
- With the use of electric bikes, students and workers save one hour of traveling time every weekday.
- The recharging cost of an electric bike’s battery is very cheap at under $20 per year.
- Tire replacement is $70 for every two years.
- Students and Workers are more healthy with daily pedaling and free to go anywhere after school or work.
Benefits for local government to support the use of electric bikes:
- The Annual maintenance cost for the bicycle lane is much lower than the vehicle highway.
- The space requirement for bicycle parking is much smaller than the requirement for cars or motorcycles.
- Less money spent on gasoline purchases for the vehicles helps reduce importation of gasoline from overseas and save billions of dollars every year for the country.
- The annual budget for expanding the bicycle lane is ten times lower than building a highway for gasoline vehicles.
- The removal of a gasoline vehicle parking lot in the city, certainly can save extra space for commercial activities.
- Fewer vehicles on the road improve air pollution significantly, giving healthier air for citizens breathe.
- The attraction of tourists coming to the city can improve economic activities and bring wealth to the citizens staying in the city.
- The city’s air quality improved, the citizens staying in the city have a better living environment and more parks for relaxation.
- Every country should be happy to promote electric bikes, which is one of the strategies plan to achieve zero carbon release before 2050 to combat climate change.
- The local government should consider the speed limit for the electric bike to increase to 50 km/HR, which is still very safe for riders or passengers to pass by.
- The bicycle network needs to expand yearly to provide safe and protected lanes to encourage more cyclists.
- Bicycle parking needs commercializing to provide a well-managed space to keep clean, tidy, and avoid theft and, most importantly, giving tourists a good image for bicycle parking.
The trend of using electric bikes cannot stop due to better safety, better environmental conditions, and better convenience of low-income people. The development of electric cars for high-income people will not also stop for a better environment. Read the external post here.
All people should support the country, limiting the speed of motorbike to travel in the city road. A future green city shall promote to use of electric bikes and electric cars only.
View related posts – cheap-road-bikes-for-sale.