Researching for an all terrain e-bike for your daily commute and hiking weekends? ENGWE ENGINE PRO is powerful, all-terrain e-bike with best affordable price. Fat tires offer convenient for you to drive on any terrain while helping you smooth the rough surface of the road. The Shimano 8-speed coupled with 614Wh battery makes you ride further than you want.
About ENGWE Bikes:
- ENGWE team is a paranoid about electric bicycle technology.
- The team has 20 years experience in producing electric bikes.
- ENGWE producing 60,000 e-bikes every year.
- The team has vast experience to design the best value e-bikes.
- ENGWE has the best service support team, certainly can resolve all kinds of e-bike problem.
- ENGWE has superior warehouse locations in the US and Europe to serve the buyer’s needs.
- Location of the US warehouse – 8700 White Oak Ave. Rancho, California 91730 United States.
- Location of the Europe warehouse – Cesarka, 195-010 Strykow, Poland.
- Call for Logistic questions – +1 (909) 598-8696.
- If you have any concerns about your order, contact us at email@example.com.
- Free shipping to the lower 48 US States.
- We are unable to ship to the United Kingdom at this time.
- Note any damage to your product(s) on the Bill of Lading before you and the driver sign-off on the shipment.
- We will replace any parts deemed to have been damaged during shipping.
- Warranty – One Year. All claims to this warranty must be made through Engwe.
- Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you contact our Technical Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org as there may be a simple fix for your problem.
About ENGWE ENGINE PRO All Terrain E-Bike:
- Product Name – ENGINE PRO | 750W, High Performance Electric Bike.
- Product URL – You can view here.
- Selling Price – $1,699.99.
- BLACK FRIDAY SALE – $268 Off.
- Direct Seller – ENGWE BIKES.
- Target Audience – The US and Canadian Buyers. The Euro Zone Buyers only.
- Shipping – Free for the lower 48 US States. Free for the Euro Zone countries, please confirm in the list.
- Return Period – 14 Days.
- Warranty – One Year.
Main Features ENGWE ENGINE PRO All Terrain E-Bike:
- The 750W Gear Hub Motor features a powerful 80 Nm of torque to take you across the hills when you face them in front of you.
- ENGINE PRO has a 614Wh lithium battery is not only designed for stable and sustainable power, but also designed for theft prevention.
- With wider tire surface, ENGWE e-bike enables you to ride smoothly on rugged roads as well as tackle the steep hills.
- ENGINE PRO is foldable in second to carry in the car or store in the office or home so that you do not need to look for a parking lot.
- The SHIMANO 8 speed allows you to pedal gently or climb the slope easily when you set the pedal assistant in driving mode.
- Pedal assist mode allows you to drive faster to reach the destination when you are in the busy schedule.
- The throttle can take you home without pedaling when you’re tired from working all day.
- Adjust the front forks so that you can easily attack lawns, beaches, rock roads, mountains and other terrains.
- Locked the front forks for smooth, fast driving while riding on the flat road around the city.
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes have a diameter of 180mm, which can certainly give you ultimate stopping power.
Specification of ENGWE ENGINE PRO All Terrain E-Bike:
- Aluminum Alloy Frame.
- Front Coil Suspension Forks, Hydraulic locked.
- 750W Rear Hub Motor, 80 Nm torque.
- 48V 12.8Ah Lithium Battery. Charging Time: 5-6 Hours.
- In-frame charging or Removable external charging.
- Top Speed – 22/25/28 mph.
- Travel Range – 45-55 miles (Electric) / 60-65 miles (PAS).
- Advanced Colorful LCD Display with Cruise Control.
- Thumb Throttle.
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist. Cadence Sensors.
- Drive Modes – Ride Mode, Pedal Assist Mode, and Throttle Mode.
- Integrated front and rear lighting.
- Antiskid Cross-country Tires – 20” x 4.0”.
- SHIMANO 8-speed freewheel.
- Durable Leather Handle.
- Folding Size – 76cm x 35cm x 66cm.
- Bike’s Weight – 64Ibs.
- Load Capacity – 330Ibs.
- Rider’s Height – 5’2″ – 6’4″.
The image of ENGWE ENGINE PRO All Terrain E-Bike:
PROs of ENGWE ENGINE PRO All Terrain E-Bike:
- ENGINE PRO is a powerful e-bike so you are not afraid to face steep hills to carry on your journey.
- Fat tires conquer all kinds of terrains so that your ride comfortably where you want.
- The intelligent sensor engages the I-ERS system to regenerate 60% energy when you’re going down hill without energy consumption. An owner found that the energy recovery system worked when the pedal assistant was set to 0 or 1 level.
- ENGINE PRO equipped with hydraulic disc brakes so that ensure a high reactivity of the e-bike to unplanned stops and goes from urban traffic.
- The robust back support is safe for you to install a child seat when you have plans to hang out with your children.
- The headlight is bright for you to see the road ahead while the taillight is bright for others to see you at night.
- ENGINE PRO is finally comfortable to drive due to fat tires, leather handles, upright position and double suspension.
- The advanced colored LCD display is readable irrespective of sunny days or rainy days.
- Full fenders keep your fabric clean and dry while riding on the muddy road.
- The display gives you a watt value for spending energy or recovered energy that is truly convenient.
- The wheels are certainly rigid to resist the impact of fall on the road as the load capacity can take up to 350Ibs.
CONs of ENGWE ENGINE PRO All Terrain E-Bike:
- ENGINE PRO is too heavy to be carried by someone and is therefore not transportable by public transportation.
- The standard charger takes 5 to 6 hours to completely charge the battery is certainly too long for riders with a tight schedule.
- Some buyer complaints the assembly manual is unclear to follow, but many buyers can easily manage without it.
- One buyer is not happy the user manual is poorly written because he cannot get any details how to use the energy recovery system.
The overall ratings of ENGWE ENGINE PRO All Terrain E-Bike:
Reviewed by the ENGWE certified buyer, Mark J on 22 June 2021 – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
I spent many hours researching e-bikes and their components before I chose the ENGWE ENGINE PRO. I tell I have not been disappointed in the least. It is everything I dreamed and then some.
It came in about 5 days and was very neat and safely packaged. Very easy to set up. I bought a more comfortable seat with a backrest to put on and it rides like a cloud now. And I have had no issues other than an incomplete display manual which the company tells me they are in the process of improving.
I took my first ride and got up to 25 MPH with no issues. The hydraulic brakes are awesome – stops on a dime. It was fully charged and I went about 3 miles on a mostly flat road. When I returned the battery read 75% and in about a minute went right back up to 100%. With the rear shock plus the front shock fork it was a more comfortable ride.
The other features I liked about this bike (Engwe Engine Pro) over others are the hydraulic disc brakes, front and rear suspension, color display, electric horn, rear running light and working brake light, folding pedals, thumb throttle over the handle twist type, IPAS (regenerative charging), cruise control, and the 6 spoke molded wheels over the multi spoke wire ones.
- From this review, I am happy that the delivery package is neat and safely protect the e-bike in the box during the transportation.
- The owner shows us that ENGINER PRO is comfortable to drive due to fat tires and dual suspension.
- The thumb accelerator is easy and safe to use on the bumping road as compared to the twisting accelerator because the bumping effect affects our hand to keep the speed.
- The buyer tells us the taillight has the braking light function.
- ENGINE PRO has many components which have good performance.
Summary of the buyer’s review ratings from other sellers:
- The average review ratings from the Amazon buyers are 4.2 out of 5.0 with total 40 ratings.
- The average review ratings from the Bangoon.com buyers are 4.89 out of 5.0 with total 9 ratings.
View YouTube Videos – Engwe Engine Pro 750w (my first ride with it) by Nurse Chris 26 on 1st March 2021:
In conclusion, ENGWE ENGINE PRO is recognized by most buyers as the powerful all terrain e-bike. Quite a number of buyers like the new energy recovery system. Most importantly, the delivery of the new electric bicycles is excellent due to the neat and safe packaging.
The load capacity of the ENGWE ENGINE PRO is 350Ibs, most buyers of less than 100 kg will benefit from greater autonomy due to its light weight. The price of less than $1.7k with so many premium components as mentioned by Mark J, ENGWE ENGINE PRO is certainly the best affordable all terrain e-bike for you to buy.
If you are looking for a step-thru e-bike, don’t miss out on this powerful all-terrain e-bike that is still under promotion, read the related post here – Cruiser-step-thru-the-best-affordable-all-terrain-e-bike.