A sturdy all terrain e-bike from San Francisco. 21 Nero has a high torque motor 85 Nm, and a 696 Wh battery is certainly the most affordable all terrain e-bike. Other notable features are the large 26″x4″ tires, hydraulic disc brakes, front suspension forks and Shimano 8 speed. The most comfortable components are the large inflatable tires, the front suspension forks, the SELLE Royale saddle and the ergonomic rubber handles. The idea uses are daily journeys and adventure in the neighborhood.
About ESPIN BIKES:
- The founder of ESPIN BIKES is Josh and Yina.
- San Francisco is famous for hill, but an electric bike would make short order of steep hills.
- All in all, ESPIN e-bikes focus on modernity, quality and affordability.
- ESPIN e-bike is for the purpose of distress the commute, sustain the environment, and extend the journey to places new and meaningful.
- Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 296-4550.
- Location – ESPIN BIKES, 7049 Redwood Blvd. #108, Novato, CA 94945.
About ESPIN 21 NERO All Terrain E-Bike:
- Product Name – 21 NERO.
- Product URL – You can view here.
- Selling Price – $1,499.00
- Direct Seller – ESPIN BIKES.
- Target Seller – The US and Canadian Buyers.
- Shipping – Free for the lower 48 US States.
- 14 Days return policy.
- Warranty – One year. 3 years for frame only.
Main Features for ESPIN 21 NERO All Terrain E-Bike:
- ESPIN 750W motor with a torque of 85 Nm can certainly provide massive power to climb any slope and reach peak speed anytime you want.
- Samsung 696 Wh Lithium Battery not only durable to use, but also provides you with a maximum range of 50 miles.
- Because the 21 NERO can reach a maximum speed of 28 mph, it is considered a Class 3 electric bike.
- Zoom Hydraulic disc brake can guarantee a safe emergency stop due to its excellent reactive and powerful braking system.
- The Travel 100 mm front suspension forks offer additional comfort because they help to cushion the bumping effect of the road.
- Thumb Throttle has a non-slip design to prevent slipping when riding on rough roads.
- ESPIN Color LCD display is able to view clearly under the bright sun as well as in the rainy day.
- Shimano 8 gear can certainly lighten your pedalling to climb any slope in front of you.
Specification of ESPIN 21 NERO All Terrain E-Bike:
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Step-Thru Frame.
- Front suspension forks, 100mm travel, hydraulic lockout.
- ESPIN Rear Mounted Geared Hub, 750 watt nominal/1000 peak output, 85 Nm torque. – Similar to BAFANG Motor.
- Samsung 48V 14.5Ah (696 Wh) Lithium Battery.
- Travel Range – 25 to 50 miles.
- ESPIN color LCD Display.
- Readouts – Time, Speed, Battery, Assist Level (1-5), Odometer, Watt output.
- Drive Mode – Cadence Sensing Pedal Assit & Trigger Throttle.
- Zoom Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180 mm Rotors.
- Zoom levers with Integrated Motor Cutoff.
- Alloy Cranks 170mm, 46T Chainring.
- S-Ride 8 Speed 13-32T Cassette.
- 31.8 mm Handlebar.
- LED Headlight and Taillight.
- Pedals – Wellgo Aluminum Alloy Platform.
- Zoom 30.4 mm Seat Tube.
- CST 26″ x 4.0″ Tires.
- Full Fenders.
- Optional – Rear Rack, Front Rack. Water Bottle Holder. Attachment available.
- Bike’s Weight – 75 Ibs.
- Load Capacity – 300 Ibs.
- Rider’s Height – 5’5″ to 6’5″.
The image of ESPIN 21 NERO All Terrain E-Bike:
PROs of ESPIN 21 NERO All Terrain E-Bike:
- ESPIN Motor is certainly a high-quality motor with the same performance as the BAFANG motor.
- Samsung battery is certainly the best sustainable and reliable battery that you can get on the market.
- 26 “x4” tires are all terrain tires for you to go where you want, as well as these are also all season tires for you to ride throughout the year.
- ZOOM Hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors can certainly give you enough shutdown power to slow down the speed or go full shutdown.
- In conclusion, ZOOM hydraulic disc brake performance is still better than mechanical disc brakes.
- Overall, CST Tire has international recognition and is used by many models of electric bikes.
- You can enjoy a lot of driving pleasure regardless of the pedal or throttle help as you want to go further.
- Shimano 8-speed allows you to pedal gently when the battery is depleted.
- ESPIN 21 NERO has a fix for the installation of the rear and front rack, so it is ideal for use as a cargo bike.
- Solid fenders can keep you dry and clean splitting water, mud and dirt when riding in bad weather.
- The integrated headlight and taillight keep you visible by coming vehicles so you’re safe on the road.
CONs of ESPIN 21 NERO All Terrain E-Bike:
- The details of the stem and headset are not available in the vendor’s specifications, so I can’t conclude that they are adjustable?
- It is not known if the tires protect against punctures because of a poor specification label.
- ESPIN BIKES can only buy online, so there is a risk about delivery damage.
- ESPIN BIKES are not partners with local dealerships to sell and maintain e-bikes, so you should contact the seller directly for any concerns.
- The fat tire rolling on the hard pavement is surely very noisy, but good for riding on the bumpy road.
The overall ratings of ESPIN 21 NERO All Terrain E-Bike:
Reviewed by the ESPIN BIKES certified buyer, Roberto Corpuz on 28 June 2021 – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
For over three months now, I’ve tested the Nero around the many steep and scenic hills of San Francisco such as Pacific Heights, Russian Hill & Golden Gate Heights. All were easily climbed with the well equipped motor and pedal assist.
In comparison to a number of similarly configured 750W fat tire bikes that I’ve ridden, none is as powerful as the Nero.
With the sturdy front & rear racks, grocery shopping & other errands can easily be done without having to rely on a car or public transportation. Exercise & fresh air instead of stagnation & pollution!
For price, utility, power and overall value in its class, the Espin Nero is numero UNO!
- Obviously the buyer stayed in California, it is convenient for him to purchase from the ESPIN BIKES.
- For a 750W engine with a torque of 85 Nm is certainly powerful to flatten out any steep hills and go for speed if you like it.
- I have read all 41 reviews, I find no complaints about the flat tire body so CST tires must have good protection against the flat tire.
- There is a complaint about the delayed delivery and the buyer’s review did not show full so not sure what is the underlying cause.
- The overall value of the ESPIN 21 NERO is proven by its powerful, utility, and comfortable to ride.
Reviewed by the ESPIN BIKES certified buyer, Lee Herendeen on 15 March 2021 – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
We live in the hills and now I can cut through residential neighborhoods thru a shortcut and be at Starbucks in 6 minutes!!
My wife and I spent 3 great hours riding from Palos Verdes to Manhattan Beach, had lunch and back this weekend. It was awesome. Never inhibited time go on a bike ride now. Also great on horse trails! So glad we bought these.
- ESPIN 21 NERO is the all-terrain e-bike, so you can ride in any terrain for you to explore many locations that you have never been there.
- The buyer has never said a word about the e-bike but you can see clearly that this is a life that changes for the buyer and his family.
- If you believe that UPS or FedEx is safe to deliver the new electric bicycle since we know that the seller paid the carrier $175 for quality delivery.
View YouTube Videos – NERO assembly by the ESPIN BIKES:
In conclusion, the quality of electric bicycles is best demonstrated by the 40 certified customers out of 41. There are few cases of delivery delay by the carrier, but there are no cases of delivery damage from 41 certified buyers.
Do you agree with me that the ESPIN 21 NERO is the most affordable all terrain e-bike for you to purchase? If your response is “No”, please leave us what concerns you?
Do you believe you can buy a new mid-drive e-bike with a better price than the ESPIN 21 NERO? Here is our recommendation to you – Buzz-e-bike-the-most-affordable-mid-drive-electric-bike. Buy today in advance of the promotion, the sale is over.