Gazelle Medeo T9 HMB uses a Bosch mid-drive motor, a 400Wh battery, a Schwalbe wide tire and a hydraulic disc brake are the best affordable mid-drive e-bike. Gazelle Medeo T9 HMB is the Dutch Brand with the best Bosch Mid-drive motor for the North America riders. Do not miss knowing this premium e-bike with the best affordable pricing.
About Gazelle Bikes:
- Gazelle has produced the highest-quality, most comfortable, lightweight bicycles for last 125 years.
- Our bikes feature low step-through frames to allow easy use by everyone, powerful and reliable mid-drive motors to get you where you need to go, and come complete with everything you need such as fenders, racks, lights, bells, locks and kickstands.
- Each bike is put through over 129 different tests in our test lab, guaranteeing the highest levels of quality.
About Gazelle Medeo T9 HMB Mid-drive E-bike:
- Product Name – Gazelle Medeo T9 HMB.
- Product URL – You can view here.
- Selling Price – $2,499.00
- Direct Seller – Gazelle Bikes.
- Shipping – Free for lower 48 US States.
- Warranty – Gazelle provides up to ten year warranty on material and manufacturing defects on the frame and non-suspension front forks covering normal treatment, use and maintenance. There is a five-year warranty on suspension front forks. A five-year warranty period applies for paintwork on the frame and the front forks. Parts on your bicycle are covered by a two-year warranty subject to normal use and maintenance.
Main Features of Gazelle Medeo T9 HMB Mid-drive E-bike:
- The Bosch mid-drive motor is ideal for daily trips as well as longer distances.
- The low positioning of the mid-drive motor gives the bike a responsive and also stable feel.
- Enjoy carefree cycling on your Gazelle electric bike as a result of a Bosch mid-drive motor.
- Bosch Active Line Plus Motor with its powerful torque 50 Nm hence will make every hill feel as flat as Holland.
- Responsive Shimano BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brakes deliver smooth, stopping power whenever you are riding on the any kind of terrain.
- A Suntour front suspension fork offering 50 mm of travel, coupled with large Schwalbe Big Apple tires provide extra comfort.
- Shimano Acera, 9-speed gives you smooth and accurate shifting when you are riding up or down the hills.
- Schwalbe Big Apple Tire is a K-guard tire, thus reduces risk of a flat tire when you are riding on the dirt road.
Product Specification of Gazelle Medeo T9 HMB Mid-drive E-bike:
- Stable, lightweight aluminium sloping frame with 70,5° headset angle and 73° saddle tube angle, as a result for a sporty posture and precise handling.
- Two options for frame type low step or high step. Size – 45, 50, 55.
- Aluminum telescoping suspension forks, in order to achieve 50 mm travel.
- Bosch Active Line Plus Mid-drive motor, 50 Nm torque. Rotation sensor, speed sensor, pedal force sensor.
- 36V 11.1 Ah Bosch Lithium Battery. Max range 55 km.
- Mach1 ER-10, Double-walled aluminium rims for the purpose of getting extra strong and efficient cycling performance
- Schwalbe Big Apple, K-Guard Tires 28″X2″.
- Shimano BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brakes.
- 9 Speed 1×9 Shimano Deore Derailler, Shimano Altus CS-HG201-9 Cassette with 11-36 Tooth.
- Shimano Acera Triggers on Right.
- Handlebar – Aluminium, slightly curved model.
- Grips – Plastic wear-resistant handlebar grips for a firm grasp.
- DDK, sportive Saddle.
- Bosch Purion LCD.
- Gazelle Branded Plastic Fenders.
- Rear Rack – Aluminum MIK system carrier.
- AXA Defender Cafe Lock.
- Full Plastic Chain Cover.
- Integrated Axa Compactline 35 Headlight.
- Integrated AXA Blueline Rear Light. 2 LED.
- Drop-down rear stand – Kickstand.
- Bike Weight – 49.3 Lbs.
- Load Capacity – 300 Lbs
- Rider’s Height – 4’10” to 6’3″
The image of Gazelle Medeo T9 HMB Mid-drive E-bike:
PROs of Gazelle Medeo T9 HMB Mid-drive E-bike:
- Bosch mid-drive motor provides power to boost speed against a headwind and flatten hills easily whenever you are riding, give you peace of mind.
- The mid – drive motor is not only powerful but also durable.
- The low step frame design is easy to mount and dismount, it is safer for the rider when he needs frequent stoppage.
- Shimano Deore 9-speed coupled with 11-36 Tooth cassette, you get enough gear ratio to climb hills and also go fast on the flat.
- Full fenders help to keep you clean splashing water, mud, dirt, or debris when you need to ride in all weather conditions.
- The hydraulic disc brakes give responsive and secure stoppage whenever you need to apply a brake.
- The integrated headlight and taillight not only keep you visible in the dark, but also visible by the approaching vehicles.
- You can ride with peace of mind without worry of a flat tire due to the K-Guard Tire.
- The big 28″X2.0″ Schwalbe Apple Tire has big air volume to take the bumping on any terrain thus give you a comfortable ride.
- The front suspension forks give you extra comfort when you are riding on the pot holes street.
- Gazelle Medeo T9 HMB is a light bike, hence it is easy to lift upstairs inside your apartment.
- AXA Defender Circle Lock which lets you lock your e-bike when you need a short stop in your commute.
CONs of Gazelle Medeo T9 HMB Mid-drive E-bike:
- Battery charging needs longer hours due to the 2A charger.
- You can opt for the 500Wh battery in order to go for the touring cycle or take longer distance riding.
- You can opt for the suspension seat post for the purpose of the ultimate comfort ride.
- The Gazelle Medeo T9 HMB is not meant to carry a lot of cargo or install child seat for passenger due to frame flex and speed wobble.
Overall Ratings of Gazelle Medeo T9 HMB Reviews:
Reviewed by bikeconnection.net certified buyer, Judy – The overall rating is 5.0 out of 5.0:
I rode my first electric bike in Germany and really enjoyed it. Although I’ve had a bicycle for years, but rarely rode it because It wasn’t that comfortable for any length of time.
I’d also been an avid walker but had recently begun having pain in my arch. So I thought about getting an e-bike and found one I liked, the Medeo, but put it off until the COVID restrictions came into play. I really needed some way to get outside without violating social distancing.
So I bought my Gazelle Medeo in April after 3 weeks of shelter-in-place. I ride my Medeo almost daily for at least an hour without stopping. Just I explore neighborhoods and surrounding areas, going further than I ever did on my bicycle. I negotiate hills with little effort. I totally love the feel of it and the joy I get it every time I ride. Fabulous bike!
- The electric bike is not only a daily commuter for the rider, but also help rider to avoid crowd taking public transportation.
- In the city’s containment caused by COVID-19, giving many people the stress of staying home, the electric bike gave the owner the best excuses to go on horseback.
Reviewed by bikeconnection.net certified buyer, go further – The overall ratings is 5.0 out of 5.0:
My husband and I love to bike, but the hills were becoming a challenge for me as I have a bad knee. The Gazelle Medeo is a smooth, quiet ride.
And I am able to bike in OFF mode down the hills and on flat terrain just as I would a regular bike, but it gives me a boost up the hills, taking the pressure off my knees. Such a joy to ride!
When I tested out electric bikes, this one was – hands down – the most comfortable and beautiful! Now I want to go more often and further! It certainly has opened the door to new adventures.
- Electric Bikes have amazing power to change our lifestyle completely because the owner has experienced by herself.
- Do you want to start your cycling with electric bikes? You will certainly lived happily, healthy and much freedom to go anywhere you want.
View YouTube Videos – Gazelle Medeo T9 HMB reviewed by Propel:
In summary, there are reasons for you to choose Gazelle Medeo T9 HMB Mid-drive E-Bike.
- Gazelle Bike is a trusted company for quality, delivery, and service support. You can have peace of mind to purchase from them than any retailers. In the online platform, they have accumulated a lot of riders story for you to read.
- Bosch motor and power system is the best in the market.
- Hydraulic disc brake is the best brake system you can get from the market.
- Very few electric bike brands equipped with Shimano 9-speed for his buyers.
- You have the choice to customize Gazelle Medeo with 500Wh battery or suspension seat post for the ultimate comfort ride.
Do you think Gazelle Medeo T9 HMB can meet your cycling needs? If yes, find a day to go for a test ride. Believe me, you can totally change your daily lifestyle, likes many happy owners of the Gazelle Bikes.
Or you are actually looking for a utility bike to carry cargo and you would like to go out with your kids – You can read our related posts here – Eunorau-max-electric-cargo-bike-best-affordable-e-bike