GIANT LAFREE E 2 is the best affordable mid-drive e-bike, the SyncDrive Life motor offers 60Nm of smooth, silent power that feels natural to your pedaling. Other major features include exclusive 6-sensor technology, EnergyPak 400Wh, Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc, as well as the ALUXX Aluminum, double tube low-step through design
About GIANT Bicycles:
- GIANT Bicycles, founded in 1972.
- GIANT is the world’s leading brand of high-quality bicycles and cycling gear.
- Many new inventions for bicycles were started by a GIANT spirit of innovation.
- Winning races and producing lighter, stronger, faster bikes is important to GIANT.
- In conclusion, GIANT is a complete ecosystem of bikes, gear and cycling services which is hard to beat by other brands.
- Location of GIANT Bicycles USA – 3587 Old Conejo Road, 91320 Newbury Park, CA.
GIANT Home Delivery Service – Getting your new bike just got easier.
Ordering a bike online has never been easier! Hundreds of Giant retailers offer home delivery for online bicycle purchases at an extra cost of $50. You can always get your dream bicycle without having to leave your house. Just choose your bike and at checkout, we’ll show you a list of local Giant retailers that offer home delivery service in your area.
Upon placing your order, your selected dealer will be notified. And their certified mechanic will assemble your new bike, then they will contact you to organize the delivery of your new bike. It’s that simple!
- GIANT offered secure delivery and a fully assembled bike made by experts with an extra cost of just $50.
- You don’t need to worry about the broken parts in the delivery as well as assembling the bike yourself, is it nice for you?
- The authorized service shop is near your location, ease your future tuning and repair whenever there is a need.
About GIANT LAFREE E+ 2 Mid-Drive E-Bike:
- Product Name – LAFREE E+ 2.
- Product URL – You can view here.
- Selling Price – $2,000.00
- Direct Seller – GIANT Bicycles US.
- Target Audient – The US and Canadian Buyers.
- Shipping – Free in the lower 48 US States. $50 paid extra, for the local authorized shop to assemble the new bike and deliver to your door step.
- 14 days return policy.
- Warranty – Frame and Forks (Lifetime), Battery and other components (One Year)
Main Features of GIANT LAFREE E+ 2 Mid-Drive E-Bike:
- Yamaha 60 Nm torque mid-drive motor has massive power to climb all the steep hills as well as accelerate faster on your route.
- Giant EnergyPak provides a maximum range of 65 miles, you can go further whenever you want.
- ALUXX Aluminium, double tube low-step through frame is robust to avoid flexion, giving you a smooth ride and safe turn.
- Hybrid cycling technology is an advance biking system, in order to produce a smart, natural and powerful driving experience.
- Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic disc brakes are the best brakes on the market, surely you can stop safely on any terrain.
- Ride Control ONE aims to connect the Giant E-bike app in order to work as your E-bike monitor.
- The Giant Pedal Plus 6 sensor can automatically set the engine support in the field when you choose to drive effortlessly.
- CST Metroplolitan Palm Bay tires are API protected in order to resist puncture.
- The adjustable handlebar coupled with the adjustable stem can fit driver of different height.
Specification of GIANT LAFREE E+ 2 Mid-Drive E-Bike:
- ALUXX Aluminum, double tube low-step through Frame.
- ALUXX Aluminum rigid Forks.
- Aluminum 30 degree sweep Handlebar.
- Aluminum angle adjustable Stem 1 1/8″ x 85mm.
- Giant Comfort Saddle.
- Anti-Slip Pedals.
- Giant SyncDrive Life Motor, 60Nm, powered by YAMAHA.
- 5-mode plus Automatic mode.
- Max Speed – 20 mph.
- Battery – EnergyPak 400Wh.
- Giant Pedal Plus 6-sensor technology.
- Display – Giant Ride Control One.
- Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
- Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc Brake Levers.
- 8 Speed trigger Shifter.
- Shimano RD-M31.0 Altus Rear Derailleur.
- Shimano HG-200 12-32T Cassette.
- KMC X8 NP/NP Chain.
- Giant Aluminum 38T Crank Set.
- RIMS – Giant CR70 Double Wall Aluminum 559×19.
- Hubs – Giant Tracker Sport Disc.
- Spokes – Stainless Steel.
- CST 60-559, 26″ Tires.
- Energy Pak 3A Charger.
- Direct Mount KSA18 Trekking Kickstand.
- Aluminum rear rack.
- Steel Fenders 65mm Width
- Carrier mounts, battery.
- Colors – Royal Blue, Seafoam Green.
- Bike’s Weight – 51.9 lbs (23.54 kg)
- Rider’s Height – 5’3″ to 5’7″(Small Frame), 5’7″ to 5’11″(Medium Frame), 5’11” to 6’3″(Large Frame)
- Load Capacity – Varies with the frame size.
The Image of GAINT LAFREE E+ 2 Mid-Drive E-Bike:
PROs of GAINT LAFREE E+ 2 Mid-Drive E-Bike:
- Yamaha 65 Nm mid drive motors are a silent as well as a durable running motor to use.
- The Giant SyncDrive Life motor is smooth, reactive and quiet when climbing or accelerating.
- The Energy Pak 400Wh battery coupled with Giant SyncDrive Life, gives you more miles but a slower speed.
- You can choose to ride effortlessly in auto mode owing to GAINT proprietary 6-sensor technology, for seamless support on all types of terrain.
- Ride Control One command center can easily operated by hand, so making the ride a lot of fun.
- With its space-saving design, LAFREE lets you get up and down easily whenever you need a stop.
- The SyncDrive Life motor offers 60Nm of soft and silent power that feels natural when you continue to pedal.
- Choose the right pedal assist mode that you ride in order to go further with energy saving.
- The wide metal fenders keep you clean when you are riding in the bad weather.
- Shimano 8 speed gives an advantage of the mid-drive motor so that the energy consumption is lower.
- Ride Control ONE takes your E-bike riding experience to the highest level since you can customize it to your favorite riding style.
- The home delivery service is indeed the best you can rely on with the cheapest on the market.
- Comfortable saddle, balloon tires, together with ergonomic grips, and upright riding position give comfort for your riding.
- An integrated rear rack allows you to carry your necessities or cargo when you go to work or shopping.
- GAINT has hundred of authorized dealers near your location so that you can easily get help in the future.
- A super 3A Charger can certainly help you to shorten the battery charging time.
CONs of GAINT LAFREE E+ 2 Mid-Drive E-Bike:
- If you want to ride in the dark, you have to buy handheld lighting because the built-in lighting is not in the package.
- The metal fenders can be scratched and becomes rusty.
- The rear rack built into the battery is hazardous to the child seat, due to a possible flare-up.
- GAINT LAFREE is designed for a longer range riding so the speed is limited in the setting.
The overall ratings of GIANT LAFREE E+ 2 Mid-Drive E-Bike:
Reviewed by the GAINT Bicycles certified buyer, James from MC – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
Bought this for my 63 year old wife (Teresa) at Cooks in Wilkesboro. Phil was our salesperson and a great guy. Teresa is very, very happy with this bike, it is powerful enough that she can climb any hill with ease. It’s super quiet and simple to operate.
I would recommend to anyone without hesitation. It is very well made with high quality parts. This our first Giant bicycle, I will be getting one soon.
- An online purchase is never an easy task because of the uncontrollable incidents during the transportation. GAINT Bicycles solved it perfectly.
- A mid-drive motor with the Shimano 8 speed is certainly power to climb any steep hills.
Reviewed by the GAINT Bicycles certified buyer, Duluth Mom From Duluth, MN – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
I haven’t been able to bike without days of joint pain in years. I live in a city that is literally hills in all directions. This bike is freed, its mobility, its exercise without being punished. If you have bad knees and slopes are painful, this bike is for you.
I told my friend about this bike and she bought one too. We are both 40, both have bad ankles and knees from years of sports, horseback riding, etc.
- Electric bikes are the perfect choice for people who enjoy going out but have a physical disability.
- Both buyers are not looking for racing with others so both of them are really happy with the LAFREE E+ 2 performance.
View YouTube Videos – GAINT LAFREE E+ 2 reviewed by the Electric Bike Review:
For a mid-drive e-bike, selling at the price of $2K is indeed worth to buy, especially with many other premium component parts. Another bonus is the GAINT Home Delivery Service, which is absolutely no problem for any buyers.
Would you agree that GAINT LAFREE E-2 is the best affordable mid-drive e-bike on the market right now? Please give us your feedback if you have something to share with us.
In case you are looking for a lightweight e-bike with the price at $1k, please read our suggested model for you here – Gigabyke-swift-electric-bike-a-light-bike