GigaByke Swift Electric Bike has an extraordinary lightweight at 16.5 kg due to smartly utilize seamless welding technology to fabricate a lighter frame and fork. Do not miss to buy a light bike equipped with high-quality components on a budget price bike.
Quality Components of GigaByke Swift Electric Bike:
- 36V 350W (500W Peak) Brushless Motor – A high torque motor for climbing the slope.
- Double Butted 6061 Smooth Welds Frame – Lightweight with good structural strength.
- Double Butted 6061 Forks – Lightweight with good structural strength.
- TEKTRO High-Pressure Disc Brakes – Responsive and powerful stoppage.
- Single Speed Belt Gear w/5 Assist Levels – Easy switch assisted levels.
- Carbon Drive CDX Belt Drive – Zero Noize in riding.
- Battery size and range – 36V 7.5Ah get 25 miles or 36V 10.5Ah get 35 miles.
- Smart Backlit LED Screen – Easy for knowing the bike’s condition.
- Frame size 52cm (S/M) = Rider Height 5’4” – 5’10” or 55cm (M/L) = Rider Height 5’10 – 6’4.
- Load capacity is 150 Kgs – If you are a heavy guy, please discuss with the Sale Support.
- The total bike’s weight is 16.5 Kgs – There is a slight difference in the bike’s weight with different frame sizes.
Others Specification of Gigabyke Swift Electric Bike:
- 31.8mm PROMAX reversible stem.
- Handlebars are Forged Alloy 31.8*22.2mm Riser Bar.
- Smart Backlite LED Screen – For knowing the bike’s condition.
- Tires are high rolling 700*28c for fast urban riding.
- Forged Alloy PROMAX 27.2*300mm seat post.
- GigaByke Cushion Stability Saddle.
- 28.6*41.8*30mm Integrated Headset.
- Novatec 36H Hub.
- 13G Stainless Spoke.
You can visit the Gigabyke shop to purchase your new electric bike direct from them. You can click gigabyke shop link here. The price is the same.
Sellers and Gigabyke Swift Electric Bike Information:
- Seller – BikeBerry Shop.
- Product URL – View Current Price Here.
- SKU: GB-SWIFT
- Stock: Limited stock
- Audience: USA Buyers.
- FREE Shipping to Continental USA
- Delivers in 2-7 Business Days
- Best price guarantee – $1,099.95.
- SKU: GB-SWIFT.
- Stock: Limited stock.
- Audience: USA Buyers.
- FREE Shipping.
- Delivers in 2-7 Business Days.
- Best price guarantee – $1,099.95.
Cons of Gigabyke Swift Electric Bike:
- The battery size is small even it is 36V 10.5Ah – Some customers may like a longer travel range.
- The tires are not for off-road use and not fixed with a front suspension fork – suitable for city road use only. Or you can discuss with the sale support to replace with coil spring suspension forks.
- There are complaints of the LED display not accuracy in battery status – You can check with Sales for a better LCD display.
- No fenders and rear rack included in the package – You can request to include them in the package with a little cost.
- Some cabling, not internal routing.
- Test the saddle for comfortable – Can ask for a larger size saddle depends on your body size.
- Adjust seat post to match your riding posture – With upright posture is more comfortable for long-distance riding.
Customer’s Review Rating of Gigabyke Swift Electric Bike:
bikewingg41 New Member from Ohio. 9 September, 2020.
One thing I really don’t like about this bike is the battery capacity… its just really, really small. I want to get a second battery. What do you recommend for this bike? What should I know before buying a new battery?
I’m really hoping to get something that gives me anywhere between 13aH to 17aH, but I don’t want to buy a crappy Chinese made battery that runs for a year then needs to be replaced.
Thanks so much for any help you guys can provide here.
bikewingg41 New Member from Ohio. 19 October, 2020 – Overall rating given is 7.0 out of 10.
Let me fill you on the Gigabyke swift. So far, I’ve had it for a full month. I ordered it through Bikeberry; it arrived in 2 weeks after (not so bad given the current climate of Covid 19!). When it arrived, I opened it up, no damage; everything came assembled except for the front tire and handlebars. I set it up in about an hour. Honestly, the cost for value is great with this bike. I am by no means an expert here (this was my first e-bike), but I can tell you what I do/don’t like about the bike.
They are a few negative things about this bike. The suspension, you have to be conscious of the dangers of potholes/curbs and the battery life (I got the lower Amp-hour battery – mistake). You can upgrade, but it’s not a huge upgrade. I didn’t feel it was worth it, and I still don’t really have regrets about buying the lower battery. The other thing that is a little annoying actually the battery reader (not sure if that’s the right term), but I can’t really get a good read from the LED screen on the actual ‘life’ left in my battery.
I was really surprised by the power of the bike. Because it’s so lightweight, it actually feels more like a 750-watt bike. I can get to 20mph pretty quickly. The pedal assist works great now.
I’m not the best source of information because I have so little experience with e-bikes, but because it was priced under $1000 and had many of the major components I was looking for, it made good sense to me to get one.
Ofarrell from From Brampton, Ontario Canada. 10 September, 2020.
Interesting looking bike. They have two options for battery neither are 13 or 17 Ah. Personally, I would ask the seller or dealer what they recommend for compatible options. Just in case of any warranty issues. Just my two cents. I would like to know your thoughts on the bike after you try it out.
Dat, New member from NYC. 30 September, 2020
I am strongly considering getting that bike for the low weight, belt drive, single-speed, and disc brakes. I live in NYC, and my trips are short, under 5 miles, and NYC is relatively flat, but I do have to travel across the East Hudson River bridges, where having an e-bike helps a lot.
In the market, I still cannot find an electric bike with a light weight like Gigabyke Swift Electric Bike, which we can pay for $1,099.95. It is absolutely a best-buy for every rider who wanted a light bike to ride every day.
The cons points about smaller size battery, inaccuracy LED display unit, and not robust to climb a slope with max speed can be reasonably accepted. Based on your needs, you can discuss with the Sale Support to replace a better-LED display. A higher capacity battery and any accessories you deem required during the first purchase will save you on the additional cost and avoid warranty issues later.
In this article, I hope I have presented to you all the true information about Gigabyke Swift Electric Bike for you to make your right purchase. If you have any disagreements or comments, please share with us to improve our content to serve you and other readers better. Thank you in advance for presenting us with your valuable feedback.
You can also view other related post about budgeting electric bikes here.