Are you looking for an affordable 100 mile range electric bike? Hyper Scrambler 2 with dual battery, 1000W motor, and Shimano 8-speed can be your best choice. Hyper Scrambler 2 gives you fast speed and extra power to climb hills.
Class Options of Hyper Scrambler 2:
You can choose how fast you want to go from the controller display, just make sure you follow the local law to ride your electric bikes. Juiced bikes are amazing for you to choose the class of electric bike you want in one bike.
- Default Configuration – Class 2 E-Bike 20mph (32 km/h).
- Class 3 Capable – 28 mph (45 km/h).
- Optional Configuration – Class 3 and Class 1 E-Bike.
- Optional Configuration – Race Track Mode: 30+ mph in Pedal Assist & Throttle.
Special Features of Hyper Scrambler 2:
- The default throttle set to 20 mph per e-bike regulations. Or the rider chooses the Race Track Mode to unlock speed up to 30 mph.
- It has 7 Levels of the pedal-assist – 0, ECO, 1, 2, 3, SPORT (28 mph), RACE (Unlimited).
- You can lock in any speed below 20 mph. The speed will be maintained without pedaling or using the throttle until the brake is applied, pushing any button or giving additional throttle input. Any pedaling can increase the speed, but e-bike will return to the pre-set speed if pedaling stops.
- With the Push-button throttle limited to 6 km/h to assist when pushing or walking the bike – lighter rider to walk the bike when the tire is flat.
- You can set the maximum speed limit of the throttle or pedal assist system – for rider compliance with the local authorities.
- You can set the lowest voltage allowed by the electric drive system and also used to control how deeply the battery is allowed to discharge – to prolong the battery life use.
- The sport mode allows pedal-assist until 28 mph with the afford of the rider to ride faster and thus get regular exercise.
- You can set to Race mode to get unlimited exercise and also to test own biking capability – Do you see the flexibility of Juiced Bike giving to the rider?
Product Descriptions of Hyper Scrambler 2:
Product Data and Seller Information:
- Product Name – New Hyper Scrambler 2.
- Product URL – View Here.
- Seller – Juiced Bikes
- Selling Price – $2,499.00 (1 Battery); $2,999.00 (2 Batteries)
- Stock – Preordered Hyper Scrambler 2, Begin Shipping in Mid March.
- Free Shipping on E-Bikes.
- One year E-Bike warranty.
- US Support and Service.
- Use code 2BIKEOFFER to get discount $200 if buy 2 units.
- Special discount $100 for Students, Teachers, Military, Responders, and Medicals.
Specifications of Hyper Scrambler 2:
- Motor- 1,000W Retro Blade (2,000W Peak).
- Battery – Up to Two 52V/ 19.2Ah.
- Custom Aluminum Heat-Treated Frame.
- Triple Clamp Hydraulic Lockout Forks.
- Steel Spring Rear Suspension.
- Tektro 180 mm, Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
- Custom Cast Aluminum “Mag” Wheels.
- 20” x 4.25” Puncture Resistant Tires – Protection up to 5 mm holes.
- Pro Wheel 60T/170MM Chain ring.
- Upright and high-rise handlebars
- Throttle – Half twist.
- Charger – 2A. Optional 4A or 8A Charger.
- Advance LCD Display.
- 1 A USB port for phone charging.
- Integrated turn signals for rider safety ride.
- 100+ mile range.
- Max speed above 30 mph.
- Shimano Micro Shift 8-Speed Cassette.
- Pedal Assist by Cadence & Torque Sensors.
- 2,000 Lum Headlamp w/ Halo DRL.
- LED Brake Light & Turn Signals.
- Load Capacity up to 275 Ibs.
- Platform Pedals.
- Rear View Mirrors Included.
- Custom Padded Double Seat.
- Integrated Motorcycle Horn.
- Bike’s weigh – 119 Ibs (included 2 Batteries)
The image of Hyper Scrambler 2:
PROs of Hyper Scrambler 2:
- Max speed above 30 mph.
- Dual batteries for maximum range and power.
- Never again ride with range anxiety and underwhelming pedal power.
- Flexibility in class, change based on the rider’s need.
- Puncture resistance tires.
- 180 mm hydraulic disc brakes.
- Very comfortable rider’s seat.
- Can take extra passengers if total weight not exceeding 275 Ibs.
- Turn signal light for visibility.
- Bright headlight and tail light for riding in the dark.
Cons of Hyper Scrambler 2:
- No rear rack to carry any belongings.
- No fenders to ride in the wet weather.
- The beginner needs to familiar with the performance design.
- Price is slightly high for school leaver – can consider Scrambler with price at $1,599.00
Overall Rating of Hyper Scrambler 2:
Reviewed by JUICED BIKE certified buyers – 4.5 out of 5.0 with total 15 reviews:
Reviewed by R.S. On 23 February 2021 – 5.0 out of 5.0:
My bike arrived a day early, very well packaged. The unboxing and assist video made assembly easy. I ride the parks, bike trails, and streets of NYC; and for me this bike has it all, the speed to keep up with traffic, the power for the hills, and the distance for long rides. However, this is not the bike for icy NY streets. Looking forward to writing my next review when the weather clears.
- The packaging, delivery, and assembly are good.
- Test of the bike’s performance is expected given in the descriptions.
Reviewed by William E. On 11 January 2021 – 5.0 out of 5.0:
Great Bike, well made with careful thought into riding on street and trails and what both require. Good brakes, power and speed & lights are a nice touch. Speed is really great. My 4th electric bike and this touches all the right touches the others were lacking.
- The owner is an experienced rider, his review is reasonable and accepted by the readers.
- Can use in the city and off road with speed and power.
Reviewed by Jan T. On 25 December 2020 – 3.0 out of 5.0:
The bike is good just don’t have fenders to ride as much as I like.
- No fender is not the fault of fabricator or retailer – he can ask for fender if need.
- The review is actually invalid.
Reviewed by Ken P. On 13 December 2020 – 3.0 out of 5.0:
Love the bike. I purchased the two battery option and this is a must. The only downside is that the bike does not do hills, great enough, but that would be my only complaint.
- No clear how steep is the hills that the rider is expected to perform.
- A 1000W motor with torque of 90 Nm should be able to climb any steep slope in the city. Unless the bike is used to climb the real mountain which need a better grip tire to avoid slippage.
Reviewed by Michael S. On 16 November 2020 – 5.0 out of 5.0:
I chose the dual battery option in black so as to put 55 miles on it so far. Build quality is great. It took me about 30 minutes to set everything up after getting it out of the box. Not too hard, just some basic assembly. The brakes and the gears were perfectly adjusted right out of the box.
Since I ordered the dual battery version I believe it was supposed to come with 2 chargers and it only had 1. I’m waiting on a response from juiced bikes so fingers crossed. The bike is extremely heavy at 120 pounds. You really feel the weight at slow speeds and moving it around the house at walking speed.
Today I rode the bike 35 miles, mostly on level 2 and 3 pedal assist with occasional throttle. At the end of my ride only 2 bars were missing from the battery level. I am pretty sure this bike can go 60-70 miles at that riding pace and if you were on Eco or level 1 assist, I can totally see getting closer to the 100 mile claimed range.
The dual batteries also make a difference with acceleration and overall power. Noticeable difference putting on the second battery. The first day I rode with only a single battery and was a little disappointed after putting on the second battery performance increased enough to be satisfied. If you’re contemplating getting a single battery model I would strongly suggest getting the dual battery. You won’t be disappointed with the power and range.
- The assembly is easy.
- 100 mile range can reach with Eco or Level 1 assisted mode only – This is not our expectation.
- Dual batteries give better acceleration than one battery – one 52V battery is sufficient to support good acceleration. Dual batteries arranged in parallel will not give the extra amp for acceleration, but support for long distance only.
View YouTube Videos – Hyper Scrambler 2 reviewed by the ELECTREK:
Hyper Scrambler 2 has a powerful motor to climb any steep slope in the city, but not any steep hills or mountains. The 52V battery gives high current flow to support the speed, acceleration unless the rider do not perform gear shifting correctly. With the dual batteries of almost 2,000 Wh, Hyper Scrambler 2 is a real and affordable 100 mile range electric bike.
Hyper Scrambler 2 is fast and able to travel longer distance. You can take two hours to travel to a town which is 40 to 50 miles away to meet someone and return back before sunset. Or you can take 4 hours to travel to a town which is 100 miles away, rest few nights and return back before your holidays end. Or you have any better idea to use Hyper Scrambler 2? Please share with us what is the best use for Hyper scrambler 2.
If you are looking for a family bike, please view our related post here – Eunorau-max-electric-cargo-bike-best-affordable-e-bike