M2S SCOUT is an all-terrain E-Bike with front and rear cargo basket suited for family tours. It is priced below $1.9k is the best affordable all terrain e-bike. M2S SCOUT has a high torque motor is certainly efficient for carrying loads and flattening all hills. You can use it as a utility e-bike in town as well as go adventure on a long holiday. M2S SCOUT has tires and front suspension forks to give you more comfort when you go on the beach route.
About M2S BIKES:
- Start in 2015 in North Carolina. The actual address is not available.
- M2S means mountain to sea.
- All M2S e-bikes can ride in the mountain area as well as riding in the sand beach.
- We will work with you to help determine which bike is best suited for you as well as answer all the questions you have about e-bikes.
- Our in stock, bikes generally ship within 1-2 business days after ordering.
- For more info on specific model availability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 828-676-3808.
- M2S manufactures quality bikes at an affordable price while providing excellent customer service.
- The new M2S electric bike comes complete with Old Dominion Freight or Kitzuma Cycling Logistics.
- M2S pays a $150 credit to all shipping rates at the time of purchase by offering a consistent rebate to all customers.
- If you have a warranty or parts request, please contact our customer service department at email@example.com or call 828-676-3808 to diagnose and repair your problems.
- If you would like to return your bicycle, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer has to bear the return shipping cost and fund returned deduct $150 back to M2S.
About M2S SCOUT All Terrain Electric Bike:
- Product Name – All Terrain Scout.
- Product URL – You can view here.
- Selling Price – $1,899.00. Order earlier to get Pre-Order Price.
- Direct Seller – M2S BIKES.
- Target Audience – The US and Canadian Buyers.
- Shipping – M2S credit $150 in advance for all buyers.
- Shipping Options – Free delivery by Old Dominion Freight or pay $150 to Kitzuma Cycling Logistics for fully assembled delivery.
- If you receive your bike and do not wish to keep it, we can accept returns on new, unused bikes.
- Warranty – 365 Days.
Main Features of M2S SCOUT All Terrain Electric Bike:
- BAFANG 750W rear hub motor, the peak outputs at 1000W deliver massive power when you climb hills or accelerate at top speed.
- The 672Wh Lithium battery can certainly support a maximum travel range of 45 miles using pedal assist in ECO mode.
- The battery is rated for 900 cycles of recharging so that it is reliable and durable to use for 3 to 5 years.
- APT 850C full color screen allows you to clearly see the state of the riding so you can plan your return trip before the flat battery.
- The MOZO Air Sprung Suspension Fork helps you to be more comfortable when dealing with challenging terrain.
- SHIMANO 8 speed has a wider gear ratio to relieve stress for mountain climbing as well as achieve a top speed with ease.
- The Kenda Krusade tire has a reflective side band for safety as well as Kenda’s puncture-resistant K-Shield tire cover to avoid a flat tire.
- With the front and rear baskets, you can transport supplies and materials when planning a long trip.
- The integrated headlight keeps you visible by another rider as well as letting you see clearly to ride in the dark.
- The free shipping method helps purchasers who know how to assemble the new bike while the complete assembled bike shipping gives convenience to buyers.
Specification of M2S SCOUT All Terrain Electric Bike:
- 18″ 6061 Aluminum Step-Thru Frame.
- MOZO Air Sprung Suspension Fork / Lockout Adjustment.
- BAFANG 750W Rear Hub Motor, 80 Nm torque.
- 48V 14Ah Lithium Battery. Rated for 900 cycles.
- Lishui 48v, seat tube mount (12 MOSFET) Controller.
- APT 850C full color Display.
- 9 steps pedal assist.
- Thumb Throttle.
- Top Speed – 20 mph (throttle); 28mph (top level of pedal assist)
- Travel Range – 20 to 45 miles.
- 12 poles Cadence Sensor.
- Shimano Acera 8-speed Rear Derailleur.
- Prowheel 170mm square taper / 38T 104 chain ring.
- KMC X8 rust resistant Chain.
- Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm rotors.
- Integrated High Powered LED Lightings.
- KENDA KRUSADE Sport 20″ x 4.0″ Tires.
- Handlebar – Zoom 700mm. Zoom Adjustable Stem.
- Zoom 30.9 mm Alloy Seat Post.
- SELLE Royal Padded Gel Saddle.
- Racks and Fenders included.
- Bike’s Weight – 65 Ibs.
- Load Capacity – 275 Ibs.
- Rider’s Height – 5’0″- 6’0″.
The image of M2S SCOUT All Terrain Electric Bike:
PROs of M2S SCOUT All Terrain Electric Bike:
- M2S SCOUT is an all-terrain e-bike with power so you can go everywhere and further than you like.
- M2S SCOUT is an ideal e-bike to use in the hilly area because it has a high torque motor to defeat the steep hills.
- With the 20″x 4″ KENDA tires coupled with the 30.9 mm ZOOM seat post can certainly correspond to the rider’s height from 5′ to 6′ in height.
- KENDA KRUSADE Sport tires feature a K-shield layer to prevent punctures so you can drive further without worrying about a flat tire.
- You can enjoy great moments during cool winter because M2S SCOUT can safely ride in slippery snow with a lower tire pressure.
- The rigid wings covered the front and rear tires to avoid water, mud and dirt splashing on you while you drove through the rain.
- You can drive M2S SCOUT day and night because the built-in lighting can be turned on at any time.
- Both baskets are good for carrying cargo when you have a trip to a plantation to purchase your merchandise.
- Has a mechanic adjust the air suspension forks to fit your weight to get as much comfort as possible while riding the M2S SCOUT.
- When you’re closer to North Carolina, you’ll pay less for the fully assembled bike delivery.
CONs of M2S SCOUT All Terrain Electric Bike:
- The payload of the two baskets is not clear, so you must test the load before driving.
- Not sure that the taillight can have the braking function for driving safely because the specification details are not available.
- The owner’s manual for the new electronic bike is not written as a booklet, but it was presented in the video show. In the future, no update version can be used as a baseline.
- A clear specification for each component can certainly help purchasers know what they are getting for what they have paid for.
The overall ratings of M2S SCOUT All Terrain Electric Bike:
Reviewed by the M2S BIKES certified buyer, Andrew Byer on 26 April 2021 – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
Bought the Scout for my wife for Christmas. She has a city e-bike now, but wanted to get her off the paved trails into the dirt.
She doesn’t have a lot of bike experience and none off road so I wanted a bike that got lots of traction, softer ride, forgiving, and a step through so she could quickly get her feet planted on the ground when needed. Wanted decent power, a throttle, and hydraulic disk brakes. Liked the adjustment of the handlebars and the more upright comfortable riding position. Wanted it to be a light as possible, easy to maneuver, and not a huge bike.
She is 5’8″ but not super strong. Also liked the racks and lights. SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVES THIS BIKE!! She literally rides it at least 15 miles everyday. All on trails around the area. I never thought she would ever enjoy trail riding this much.
The only things I would improve on the bike would be to upgrade the forks a bit. The damping and travel is limited. Don’t like how the wiring harness hangs down in a vulnerable spot under the bottom bracket. No need for 9 power levels on the motor, just 5 would be fine. Only seem to use 2-6. The bars could be a little wider. Other than those nit pick items it’s a great bike. Great power, brakes, traction, ride, maneuverability, low center of gravity and fun. I would definitely recommend it.
Reviewed by the M2S BIKES certified buyer, Steve Barton on 27 March 2021 – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
Great little bike, fast delivery, very easy assembly – really like that all the screw and bolt fasteners are hex. Pretty snappy and hydraulic brakes work very well.
I’ve ridden about 50 miles so far and needed a bigger seat for my fat old behind. The only two things I’ll look to improve so far are pretty minor: (1) I can’t find a way to cleanly route the cables around the front basket without some level of interference; and, (2) welding the bottle holder ring inside the basket limits how the basket can be used – I’d prefer a plastic flip-up beer can ring (think both), or making it easy to remove and install at will.
- Total number of certified buyer review is 105, with 88 – rated 5 stars, 13 – rated 4 stars, 4 – rated 3 stars.
- The assembling instruction manual is the one that complains the most. Video instruction skips some important details so buyers are having trouble solving it.
- Some buyers have replaced the saddle as a result of their larger size.
- One shopper complains that there is no online chat service.
- The delivery is excellent, there are no cases of delivery damage except one case of wrong color bike send.
- A common complaint is the front basket clogging the cable road, but the buyer can solve.
- The bike is powerful to ride while the battery quality and travel range are excellent as feedback for most shoppers.
View YouTube Videos – M2S SCOUT All Terrain E-Bike Reviewed by the ElectricBikeReview:
After going through the reviews of certified buyers, I can conclude that M2S SCOUT is a good design e-bike to buy. You can select a shipping option, Old Dominion Freight or Kitzuma Cycling Logistics. If you have any doubts to assemble the new bike on your own, you can choose the delivery with fully assembled.
M2S SCOUT has upgraded the 750W engine and 672Wh battery, so the price has increased to $1,899.00, which is still lower compared to popular brands. Would you agree with me that the M2S SCOUT is the best affordable all-terrain electric bike to purchase?
Here’s our best-selling model that has the 52V 750W engine and 780Wh battery, but the price is below $1.6k and the warranty is 2 years, see this model here – Cruiser-step-thru-the-best-affordable-all-terrain-e-bike.