Are you looking for a class 3 electric bike at an affordable price? Let me introduce you RIZE Blade, a perfectly made Class 3 Electric bike sell at $1,699 only. RIZE Blade is the most stylish, beautifully designed with a simple abstract look surely attract your attention. It has a powerful motor to capture the hills and give you speed whenever you are riding. RIZE Blade is the best affordable class 3 electric bikes comparatively with other brands.
Why buy RIZE Blade Class 3 Electric bikes?
- The price is MUCH affordable than other brands.
- Premium components like Hydraulic disc brake, Bafang geared hub motor, and Shimano Acera Groupset.
- Rize Blade can reach 14 mph on hills on the throttle only, together with pedal-assist, can go faster speed.
- The upgrade of the battery from 48V 16AH to 48V 19.2AH, is indeed very cheap at $200 only.
- 750W Bafang Geared Hub Motor, 80 Nm torque, with peak output 1300W give you massive power when you are riding on the road. You can choose to upgrade to 1000W Motor with another $200 only.
- The long seat filled with extra padding that looks uniquely attractive and comfortable.
- Front suspension forks provide extra comfort when you are riding on the off-road.
- The new Shimano rapid shifter, allows you to shift 3 clicks with one push, certainly adding fun to your riding.
About RIZE Blade Class 3 Electric Bikes:
- Product Name – Blade | Feb.
- Product URL – You can view here.
- Selling Price – $1,699.00
- Direct Seller – RIZE Bikes US.
- Target Audience – Lower 48 US States Buyers.
- Shipping – Free shipping with 95% assembled.
- Warranty – One year.
Product Specification of RIZE Blade Class 3 Electric bikes:
- 19″ 6061 Aluminum Alloy High-Step, Compact Frame.
- MOZO FAT-40 Spring Suspension, 60mm Travel, Compression Adjust with Hydraulic Lockout.
- 750W BAFANG G060.750.D Rear-Mounted Geared Hub Motor, 80 Nm Torque or *BAFANG 1000 Watt, 85 Nm (optional).
- Battery brand, 3,400mAh LG 18650 Cells, LG 48V Lithium-Ion 16Ah, 768Wh or *LG 48V Lithium-Ion 19.2Ah, 921Wh (optional). Charging Time, 5 to 7 Hours and Charging Cycle – 800.
- Estimate range is 16Ah (30 ~ 48+ miles) or 19.2Ah (38 ~ 60+ miles) (Optional).
- Top Speed is 20 mph (default) and 28 mph (unlock speed).
- Total Bike Weight is 30kg / 66 lbs (Including Battery) and 27kg / 59.4 Ibs (Exclude Battery).
- Spokes are Stainless Steel, 13 Gauge, Black Nipples, hence the load capacity is 136kg (300 lbs).
- Aluminum Alloy, Double Wall, 80mm Width, 36 Hole Rims.
- 20″X4″ Kenda K-Shield Puncture Resistance Tires.
- Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180mm Rotors.
- 7-Speed Shimano Acera (11-32T) Cassette and Shimano Rapid Fire Shifter.
- Crank – Prowheel Chariot, Forged Aluminum Alloy, 170mm Length, 52 Tooth Steel Chainring with Prowheel Ounce Aluminum Alloy Guide.
- Throttle is the 100 % Power Assisted on Demand to the left.
- Pedal Assist Level – Choose between 3, 5, 7, 9 levels (default 7)
- Pedal Assist Sensor – Cadence 12 Magnets Sealed.
- Saddle – Long Banana Seat.
- Pedal – Wellgo Aluminum Platform.
- RIZE Bikes Branded API LCD Display, Fixed, Adjustable Angle, Grayscale, Backlit.
- Rider’s Height – 5’3″ to 6’3″.
- Rear rack, mudguards, bottle holder, foot pegs, and ring bell included.
The image of RIZE Blade Class 3 Electric Bikes:
PROs of RIZE Blade Class 3 Electric Bike:
- The frame is sturdy and durable, certainly can last for a long year.
- You can ride comfortably in the hilly area since it has a powerful motor to flatten any hills.
- The wider tire, front suspension forks, together with the long banana seat, helps to reduce the bumping effect on the uneven road.
- 7-speed Shimano Acera (11-32T) has an adequate gear ratio to assist the throttle to climb any hills when you are riding up the slope.
- Smart LCD has advance software allows users to customize the controller settings in order to fulfill the rider’s preference.
- Blade designed with 9 levels of pedal assist, Shimano ACERA 7-speed, together with a powerful throttle, certainly you can enjoy riding it.
- Full mudguards avoid the water or dirt splitting on you while you are riding on the dirt road or raining.
- The integration of front and back light, as well as reflective tires keep you visible by approaching vehicles when you’re riding.
- The sprocket gear with the nickel plated giving a nice look, and prevent it from rusting and corrosion.
CONs of RIZE Blade Class 3 Electric Bike:
- RIZE Bikes is a new brand since April 2017, has yet to demonstrate their long term capability – In fact, they have done their best to demonstrate their strong support to buyers.
- This bike is heavy at 66 Ibs, in case you need to lift it, you have to remove the battery pack and rear rack to make it lighter.
- If you add a big bag on the rear rack, some short rider can certainly face difficulty to mount on the bike. Do a high-step frame is a difficulty to you?
- The headlight is slightly smaller to give a wide angle of visibility, for safety reason you can replace with a bigger headlight.
- The charging time is slightly longer with 3A charger, but it can protect the battery for longer use.
- One of the owners buys the stem extender to avoid knee striking problems when he is pedaling.
Overall Ratings of RIZE Blade Class 3 Electric Bike:
Reviewed by RIZE Bikes certified buyer, Drew Thomas Christie on 23 March 2021 – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
Bought a Rize blade 3 months ago. Commute everyday on it and now has over 3000 km already. Haven’t had a problem with at all. I live in Vancouver so I can verify its durability in the rain. Customer service has been great and this bike is the best purchase I have made in years. Life changing. Thank you Rize!
- The owner was satisfied with the RIZE Blade riding performance and the water sealing is excellent.
- To achieve zero error from packaging, delivery, and assembling is not a simple task, usually needs a competent team to support buyer to realize it.
Reviewed by RIZE Bike certified buyer, Carsten Ginsburg on 5 March 2021 – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
Rize bikes are well engineered, finished nicely and come with all the necessities! I’m so pleased with my Blade. It’s peppy and so much fun to ride! The customer service is also top notch!
- The owner is pleased with using RIZE Blade and give the customer service the best rating.
- The necessities mentioned are rear rack, mudguards, lighting, foot pegs, bottle holder, and ring bell is included in the package.
- From our review, we have gone through RIZE Blade features and specification, we can surely conclude that Blade is a quality e-bike.
View YouTube Video – RIZE Blade reviewed by electricbikereviews.com:
The price of the RIZE blade is very reasonable with regard to the specifications and characteristics of this electric bike. Are you familiar with a Class 3 model of e-bikes with similar specifications is cheaper than RIZE Blade?
Many necessities like rear rack, fenders, foot pegs, lighting, ring bell, and bottle holder is included in the package. You do not need to spend any extra money to purchase it. I strongly recommended RIZE Blade is the best affordable class 3 electric bikes in the market today. Do not miss it. Visit RIZE Bikes today to arrange for a test ride if need.
If a high step frame is a difficulty to you, you can view our related posts for a step-through electric bike here – Rize-liberty-the-best-affordable-moped-electric-bike