SCHWINN MARSHALL sold at 21% discount on Amazon today. This is a rare occasions for you to buy the best affordable urban e-bike in the special offer at Amazon. We will give you a direct link for entry so you can find this special offer on the Amazon platform. Here is the detailed information on SCHWINN MARSHALL as well as the buyer’s feedback on the riding performance. We want to give you some buying tips so that you can avoid warranty complaint problems.
About SCHWINN BIKES:
- SCHWINN BIKES started in 1985 in Chicago by Ignaz Schwinn and Adolf Arnold.
- Following bankruptcy in 1992, Schwinn is now a sub-brand of Pacific Cycle, owned by the Dutch conglomerate Pon Holdings.
- Who is Pacific Cycle?
- Pacific Cycle is the parent company of the legendary brands of Schwinn, Mongoose and Kid Trax.
- Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, one of the most bicycle-friendly cities in the USA.
- US Headquarter in Vancouver, WA.
- SCHWINN and CANNONDALE are iconic American bike brands, but they don’t manufacture their bikes in the U.S.
- SCHWINN bikes made in Taiwan.
- The company surely has a strict quality control policy to ensure that all its products meet the expected standard.
- New Owner Information :
- It is important to make sure that your bike is correctly assembled and serviced.
- The owner’s manual will provide a schedule of maintenance that must be completed.
- It is also important to check your tire pressure on a regular basis.
- You’ll need to attach the handlebar, seat, front wheel, pedals and accessories.
- How do I get a warranty replacement?
- Let SCHWINN Dealer initiate a warranty claim on your behalf.
- Submit an email with a detailed description of the issue and include the following:
- Photos and/or video of your bike and part(s) that clearly displays the issue
- Model number and date code of your bike
- Date and place of purchase, including an image/copy of the legible receipt, if available.
- Any shipping damage happened during the Amazon shipping is not covered by the limited warranty. You can make the shipping damage claim to the Amazon.
- Call us at 800-626-2811 or complete the online form and send to us.
About SCHWINN MARSHALL hybrid e-bike:
- Product Name – Marshall Electric Bike.
- Product URL – View Current Price Here.
- Selling Price – $1,599.99.
- Direct Seller – SCHWINN BIKES.
- Target Audience – The US and Canadian Buyers. The UK and Euro buyers are welcome to buy from the Amazon.
- Shipping – Free shipping to the lower 48 US States.
- 30 Day Return Policy.
- What’s covered under my Schwinn warranty?
- Aluminum Frame 5 years.
- Pedal Assist Components for e-bikes (battery, motor and head module) are warranted for 2 years.
- Parts that are replaceable under your limited warranty include Derailleurs, handlebars, seat posts, rods, forks and cranks. Improper care and maintenance, assembly or failure to make proper adjustments certainly affect your warranty coverage.
- Normal wear parts are typically covered for 30-days from the original date of purchase.
Guide to SCHWINN Adult Bike Size:
- Single frame size can equip with the various ranges of wheel sizes so that can match a wider range of the rider’s height.
- Multi-frame size is, certainly give, the more tailored fit to the rider’s height.
- Adjust seat height as a result of the leg touching the ground firmly. You can replace with a shorter or a longer seat post in order to match well your height.
- You can move your bike seat forward or back to adjust your hip position when sitting down.
- Adjust the angle of the handlebar to get the ergonomics reach as well as replacing with shorter or longer stem if needed.
Tips to avoid Warranty Claim Issue:
- Buy from the direct seller or big retailer like Amazon or Walmart.
- Engaged the authorized experts to assemble and proper tuning the new e-bike before the first ride. An expert will advise to claim any defect parts before the 30 day trial period.
- Proper installation and tuning by the expert certainly helps to prolong the life use of the normal wear parts.
Special Discount from Amazon:
- Product Name – Schwinn Marshall Adult Electric Hybrid Bike, Step-Thru and Step Over Aluminum Frame, 7-Speed, 27.5-Inch Wheels.
- Product URL – View the discount price here.
- Selling Price – $1,259.98.
- Best Seller – Amazon.com
- “As Amazon Associates, I earn from any qualifying purchases.”
- Free shipping based on the Amazon delivery policy.
- Buy early before the stock is emptied.
- Prime members get 30 Day Free Trial Period.
- You can add 2 year-protection by paying $89.99.
- You can add Expert Assembly by paying $125.
- Assembling 1 customer-supplied bike
- Testing new device for proper function. Clean up area. Packaging to be disposed of by the Customer
- Seat height/handle bar adjustment demonstration with customers
- Bike tires may not be delivered with recommended tire pressure settings. Tire inflation is included if the customer can provide a compatible air pump or compressor
Main Features SCHWINN MARSHALL hybrid e-bike for you:
- SCHWINN MARSHALL hybrid e-bike is class 2 so the assist pedal and throttle can allow you to speed up to 20 mph.
- Remember, SCHWINN MARSHALL is not totally waterproof, but water resistant, which means riding or parking in the rain is perfectly fine.
- A hybrid e-bike has a flat handlebar and a vertical driving position, so make it a good option for a recreational ride around the city.
- Most electric bicycles weighed 40-80 Ibs while SCHWINN MARSHALL weighed less than 55 Ibs considered a good weight electric bicycle.
- The 100mm front suspension forks smooth the bump on the potholes, surely gives you extra comfort for the long ride.
- Lightweight of 250W hub motor is excellent and silent as well as feels smooth and responds quickly to a 12-magnet cadence sensor.
- The driving position of SCHWINN MARSHALL is comfortably straight, but you still can lean into things off-road.
- MICROSHIFT 7 gears can be moved smoothly through the gear either using twist shift or grip shift.
- The 288 Wh battery well adjusted to the bottom tube certainly hold it in place and give it an elegant look.
- The built-in LED lights on the battery add to the stylish and modern appearance while assisting others visible at night.
Specification of SCHWINN MARSHALL hybrid e-bike for you:
- Aluminum Step-over Frame or Step-Thru Frame.
- Hi-Ten steel, 100 mm Front Suspension Forks.
- 250W brushless geared hub drive motor.
- 288 Wh internal down tube battery.
- Max speed 20 mph. Motor stop assists when reached the top speed.
- Max range 35 miles. Pedal harder when reached the top speed, can extend the max range further.
- MICROSHIFT 7 speed.
- JAK 7, mechanical disc brakes, 180mm front / 160mm rear rotors.
- 27.5 in x 2.3 in, wire bead tires.
- 14G/13G, stainless steel, black spokes.
- Steel / resin pedals with reflector.
- Aluminum hybrid handlebar.
- Steel, 300 mm, 27.2 mm Seat Post.
- Schwinn, steel rails Saddle.
- Schwinn, semi-ergo grips.
- Bike’s weight – S/M Frame 52.8 Ibs. L/X Frame 55 Ibs.
- Rider’s Max Weight – 275-300 Ibs.
- Rider’s Height – S/M Frame 5’3″ – 5’10”; L/X Frame 5’10” – 6’4″.
The Image of SCHWINN MARSHALL hybrid e-bike for you:
PROs of SCHWINN MARSHALL hybrid e-bike for you:
- A hybrid electric bike is worth buying because of the best special price available from the Amazon.
- SCHWINN MARSHALL is the best option for adults who love pedaling hard for exercise because the motor stop help when reaching the top speed.
- The maximum load for the rider is 300 lbs so SCHWINN MARSHALL is the best transport bike for heavy guys.
- SCHWINN MARSHALL is specially designed for daily commuting to work or around town due to shorter travel range of 35 miles.
- The wider tires have the large volume of air to soften the bumping of the uneven road in order to give the rider additional comfort on the way.
- With a 7 speed, you can comfortably ride SCHWINN MARSHALL when the motor is switched off or the battery is flat.
- SCHWINN has a video instruction clearly lead you doing the assembly so you can do-it-yourself but get a local store for setting the speed and brake disc.
- All SCHWINN e-bikes can fit a wide range of the rider’s height because it can customize to any rider’s height to get the right riding position.
CONs of SCHWINN MARSHALL hybrid e-bike for you:
- The 250 watt motor can’t push a lot on bigger hills, but it’s a nice help when you pedal. For the big hills, certainly you need to take a quick shift to the nice, easy first gear.
- The taillight is battery operated, so there is a risk of loss of visibility if the battery is dead.
- SCHWINN MARSHALL do not include full fenders and rear rack in the sale package.
The Overall Ratings of SCHWINN MARSHALL hybrid e-bike for you:
Reviewed by the Amazon certified buyer, Martha Ortega on 17 February 2022 – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
While I was a little intimidated to order a bike that required assembly. I’ve never built a bike before – this could not have been easier! There is a video that walks you through step by step, in order to lead you do the whole thing in about 30 minutes.
I am 5’5″ so I purchased the S/M step through and it is a great height for me. When I was looking at the bikes, I was between the step over and step through, but now having the bike, I do think the step over may have been a bit too tall for me to comfortably get on and off, so if you are on the shorter side, the step through is the way to go.
This bike was really fun to ride so far. I thought it would be harder to get used to the peddle assist, but it feels very natural, and you can choose different levels of assistance. I am excited to take this on any longer as well as hillier rides!
Reviewed by the Amazon certified buyer, Chelsea Johnson on 20 May 2022 – The overall ratings are 2.0 out of 5.0:
This was my first e-bike and I loved it, while it was working. But after about 4 rides and 2 weeks the pedal assist stopped working and would only kick in sporadically, causing it to work like a regular bike with random unpredictable lurches forward. The throttle still works so its not the motor itself, but after such a very short time it should not be experiencing any issues at all. I called the local bike shop and they laughed at me because they won’t even look at a Schwinn, they wouldn’t want the liability. So back to Amazon it goes bike random.
Reviewed by the Amazon certified buyer, Osprey on 10 January 2022 – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
This is an excellent electric bike since it is very easy to operate – push the lever for the electric assist or pedal and get a huge boost. The motor shuts off as soon as you stop pedaling, so this will not keep going when you are trying to slow down.
Quality is exceptional because the bike is very well made. It is sturdy and solid, and very comfortable to ride. Despite the weight of the bike, it is not hard at all to pedal without the assist. That means that even if the battery dies, you can still get around on this thing with no issue.
While I couldn’t find any instruction on it in the packaging, if you hold down the + button after powering on, the headlight will turn on.
My only gripe is the absence of an integrated rear light, so battery powered rear light seems silly on a fully juiced bike.
View YouTube Videos – SCHWINN MARSHALL Electric Bike reviewed by the NECFUS:
View the similar model of electric hybrid bikes for comparison:
Discovery-Bonaventure Hybrid E-Bike:
- Product Name – Discovery-Bonaventure.
- Product URL – View Current Price Here.
- Selling Price – $2,499.99
- Direct Seller – iGO Electric.
Specification of Discovery-Bonaventure Hybrid E-Bike:
- 6061 Aluminum Ally Frame.
- SUNTOUR NEX DS 28” Front Suspension fork, 63mm travel, w/ lockout.
- 48V 500W Geared Rear Hub Motor, with a peak output 750W and up to 53 torque.
- 48V 14Ah SAMSUNG Lithium Battery.
- It is a Class 2 electric bike.
- Max Travel Range is 90 km (56 miles).
- TEKTRO Auriga Hydraulic disc with 180 mm Rotors.
- SHIMANO Altus 8-speed.
- Max Capacity – 250 lbs.
- Bike’s Weight excluded battery – 55.2 lbs.
- Rider’s Height – 5’0″ to 6’2″.
View Related Posts Here – Discovery-Bonaventure-the-best-affordable-hybrid-e-bike.
Townie Go! 8D EQ Step-Thru Hybrid E-bike:
- Product Name – Townie Go! 8D EQ Step-Thru.
- Product URL – View Current Price Here.
- Best Selling Price – $2,449.99.
- Direct Seller – Trek Bike US
Specification of Townie Go! 8D EQ Step-Thru Hybrid E-bike:
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology Frame.
- Hi-ten steel uni-crown, straight/tapered leg Fork.
- Bosch Active Line 250 watts Motor.
- Battery – Bosch Power Pack 400.
- Travel Range – 70 miles.
- Max Speed – 20 mph.
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes.
- Scram PG-820 11-32 8 speed Cassette.
- Bike weight – 22.5 kg / 49.5 lbs.
- Do Not Exceed Weight Capacity – 300 Ibs.
- Matching Rider’s Height – 4’11” to 6’1″
View Related Posts Here – Townie-go-8d-EQ-step-thru-best-affordable-hybrid-e-bike.
From the similar model of the hybrid e-bikes comparison, certainly you can see clearly that SCHWINN MARSHALL hybrid e-bike is selling at a low price below $1260.
Townie Go 8D has a 400W battery, 250W mid-drive motor, and hydraulic disc brakes, but the selling price is more expensive than SCHWINN MARSHALL by $1190.
Discovery Bonaventure has a 500W motor, 672Wh battery, hydraulic disc brakes while the selling price is the highest at $2,499.99.
The special offer from Amazon for SCHWINN MARSHALL at $1,259.98 is waiting for you, grab it sooner or wait for the next opportunity.
Do you have any questions regarding the SCHWINN MARSHALL that you do not find the answer here. Send us your comments, certainly we will reply you within 24 hours.