The OUTCROSS has excellent off-road capacity with its powerful motor and fat tires. Plus other premium parts, making it the best affordable adventure e-bike. The 500W hub motor has an incredibly high torque of 80 N.m. While the 500 Wh battery is the UL certified battery and supports a 35 mile drive range. If you are looking for an e-bike adventure, OUTCROSS features can certainly give you extra fun when you set off for any adventure.
About GEN3 RIDE:
- GEN3 RIDE based in Bellevue, Washington.
- The GEN3 E-Bike has the best design and affordable price to delight every user.
- GEN3 E-Bikes are safe, fun using the industry leading quality parts.
- The passionate team design, develop and distribute amazing products that surely thrill our customers.
- The GEN3 Team is standing by if you need help or just want to learn more. Call 888-884-4363 or message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can issue a ticket to the GEN3 technical team when your vehicle has issues.
- You can certainly find articles and videos that answer common questions about your ride from the GEN3 support portal.
- VELOFIX is GEN3 partner to provide on-demand assembly and maintenance to GEN3 buyers.
- Location of GEN3 RIDE is 2606 116th Ave. NE, Suite 200, Bellevue, WA 98004.
About GEN3 The OUTCROSS:
- Product Name – THE OUTCROSS.
- Product URL – View Current Price Here.
- Selling Price – $1,699.00.
- Best Seller – Best Buy Store.
- Target Audience – The US and Canadian Buyers.
- Shipping – Free shipping to the lower 48 US States.
- 15 Days Return Policy.
- Warranty – One Year.
Main Features THE OUTCROSS Adventure E-Bike:
- The 500W BAFANG Hub Motor delivers a torque of 80 Nm, which can certainly give you amazing power to climb hills and accelerate faster than you want.
- GEN3 OUTCROSS is a class 2 electric bike with pedal and throttle assist for maximum speed, but the rider must comply with local regulations.
- A BAFANG hub engine designed with 1:5 planetary gears is not only to offer high torque density, but also operating efficiency and durability.
- The 500 Wh lithium battery is durable and safer to use because it is UL certified with operating protection in the loading and discharging process.
- GEN3 estimates 35 miles, but mileage will vary based on the weight of the driver, wind, hills and pedal assist (or accelerator) you use.
- Mechanical disc brakes with 160 mm rotors can surely provide a safe stop in the event of an emergency.
- The front suspension forks coupled with the 4″ grease tires can greatly soften the bumping effect, so you can go comfortably where you want.
- OUTCROSS has an easy anti-theft system because the LED display cannot be turned on without knowing your password.
- SHIMANO Tourney 7 speed reduces engine torque to climb the hills and go faster in order to save energy allows you to go further.
Specification of THE OUTCROSS Adventure E-Bike:
- 6061 Double-Butted Aluminum High Step Frame.
- Front Suspension Forks.
- Bafang 500W with 1000W Peak Rear Hub Motor with 1:5 Planetary Gears. 80 Nm torque.
- 500Wh In-Frame, 48V 10.4Ah UL Certified Lithium Battery.
- Backlit LCD with Battery Level Indicator, Speedometer, Odometer, Trip Meter.
- Thumb Throttle.
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist.
- 54.6V 2A Charger. 6 Hours charging time.
- Integrated Headlight.
- Tail Light use battery for power.
- Mechanical Disc Brakes, 160 mm rotors.
- Shimano Tourney 7-Speed Rear Derailleur.
- 7-Degree Rise Stem.
- 25mm Rise and 15-Degree Back Sweep Handlebar.
- Rubber Grips.
- Aluminum Pedals and Kickstand.
- Trekking Comfort Saddle (260mm x 165mm).
- 12 Gauge Spokes.
- Aluminum Double Wall, 36H Rims.
- CST BFT All-Terrain 26″x 4″ Tires.
- Bike’s Weight – 65.3 Ibs.
- Max Rider’s Weight – 280 Ibs.
- Rider’s Height – 5’10” to 6’6″.
The image of THE OUTCROSS Adventure E-Bike:
PROs of THE OUTCROSS Adventure E-Bike:
- The OUTCROSS is an ideal bike for adventure tourism since it is powerful to conquer any hills and comfortable for riding.
- If you face steep slopes on your daily commute, OUTCROSS is certainly the best choice to facilitate your journey.
- You can ride the OUTCROSS as a regular fitness bike because the SHIMANO Tourney 7 speed helps you to climb a gentle slope easily.
- The OUTCROSS fat tires make it easy to ride on the long beach so you can have hanging out with your family while on vacation.
- When the chain breaks, don’t panic, you can still come back effortlessly using the thumb throttle without pedaling.
- The 5 levels of pedal assist lets you choose the motor assist to ride with some workouts as well as smooth out the steep hills with full assist.
- Buyers who can assemble the new bicycle can choose free delivery while buyers who need assembly assistance can choose the VELOFIX service.
- The 500 Wh replacement battery is not only UL certified to protect user safety, but also sells for under $350.
- There is a boss point on the frame to fix the bottle holder so you can take some water anytime during the trip.
- The integrated headlight keeps you visible by approaching vehicles as well as letting you see clearly the front road.
CONs of THE OUTCROSS Adventure E-Bike:
- If you want to keep clean and dry to ride in humid weather, you certainly have to spend some money to install the complete fenders.
- You must frequently check the battery used for the rear light because it is not powered by the main battery.
- Rear rack is also not included in the sales package so you have to spend some money to install it.
- THE OUTCROSS is a big e-bike so it is not suitable for any rider shorter than 5’10”.
- There are no details on the cassette, but one purchaser complains that the gear ratio is insufficient to climb the steepest hills.
The overall ratings of THE OUTCROSS Adventure E-Bike:
Reviewed by the BEN3 RIDE certified buyer, Carlos C 26 September 2021 – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
I’m not really into cycling, but my wife is and she can ride 30 round trip. This bike is a great way for me to build endurance and keep up with her. We love that this bike has given us another great way to spend time with each other.
Con: The seat stem won’t hold in place. I’m 290 lbs, maybe that has something to do with it, but I’m taking it. I’m taking it into a local shop to modify it. The brakes feel like they need adjusting too.
Pro: Sturdy, smooth, battery lasted much longer than I thought it would. Good quality bike in general.
Reviewed by the GEN3 RIDE certified buyer, Mahmood R 18 July 2021 – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
Great first impression e-bike. Love the metallic red and fat tires. Takes some time to get used to maneuvering with such large wheels.
Assembly wasn’t bad, but the front wheel attachment would be a lot easier if you can get another person to help. A tall bike and I won’t recommend for people shorter than 5’8”.
I wish Gen3 would offer fenders for this model.
Reviewed by the GEN3 RIDE certified buyer, Ron 22 May 2021 – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
I have to admit I bought this because I liked the color and the fat tires. The good news is, I don’t regret it at all. It goes fast and handles trails with ease. I live in West Virginia and haven’t been biking in years because Its just no fun with all of the hills. I’m free to roam now.
Summary of GEN3 RIDE certified buyer reviews – The overall ratings are 4.88 out of 5.0:
- Delivery and assembly are almost ideal for all buyers, so none of them express anything.
- One buyer hopes that GEN3 can include the wings in the sales package so that he can keep clean while riding in the wet trails.
- A high demand buyers try to modify suspension forks, bigger brakes for mountain biking as well as he needs a replacement battery to ride further.
- The bike appearance is good so frequently requested by others.
- If you are interested in reading the reviews, you can surely visit the GEN3 RIDE online platform today.
View YouTube Videos – The OUTCROSS full review by the GEN3 RIDE:
After reviewing the lengthy reviews, I can conclude that THE OUTCROSS is a quality e-bike acceptable to certify buyers. GEN3 RIDE delivered in a timely manner to all buyers and the boxed well protected the new bike during transport. So you can have peace of mind buying the OUTCROSS e-bike adventure with the GEN3 RIDE now.
The price is less than $1.7k which is affordable by most buyers and the industry’s top-notch components make up the value. Although the hub motor is only 500W but the design with the planetary gears has improved the torque, operating efficiency and durability.
Visit GEN3 RIDE today if you agree that THE OUTCROSS is the best affordable adventure bike worth buying. Or you have other opinions or findings, please give us your feedback.
If THE OUTCROSS is not your type, let me recommend this extraordinary all-terrain e-bike. The price is below $1.6k but the engine torque is 86 Nm and the travel range is 60 miles which is above THE OUTCROSS. Read the article here – Cruiser-step-thru-the-best-affordable-all-terrain-e-bike.