Schwinn GTX 2 Comfort Adult Hybrid bike is the best fit for Women Hybrid Bikes Sale. Schwinn GTX 2 is a light bike, easy gear shifting, and comfortable to ride. Schwinn Bikes are America’s most loved bicycle brand developed for all levels of people and all ages.
Hybrid bikes are becoming popular because people want bikes that can be used for daily commuting and weekend on the off-road terrains. Although there are some brands in the market better than Schwinn but most of them are expensive as compared to Schwinn especially when you look at price vs. features.
Overall rating for Schwinn GTX 2.0
- Amazon.com has 427 reviews rating from certified customers. The overall rating is 4.2 out of 5.0.
- dickssportinggoods.com has 10 reviews rating from certified buyers. The overall rating is 4.0 out of 5.0.
Review messages from certified customers
5.0 out of 5.0 by Bookmonster – Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2018
The Schwinn GTX2 was boxed for shipping better than average in my experience. All the parts were present. The front rotor was already installed and runs true after assembly in the suspension fork/caliper, which was already adjusted to match. I simply tweaked the cable to obtain 1/32 clearance. Flat bar assembly was just standard install/tighten.
Both rims are very close to true, not worth adjusting further. The rear caliper/rotor required tweaking, easy. Then the surprise, both front & rear shifting was right on the money, smooth shifting out of the box.
The pedals are clearly marked for R/L as well as on the cranks. I can’t imagine PC putting the wrong size pedal post in there but everyone’s experience is unique I guess. The seat is above average quality, I wouldn’t switch it out.
I should also say that the 30″ measurement is accurate and does translate to “S” as advertised. The handlebar sets about 2″ higher than my personal bike because of the suspension fork, making the bar feel a little taller when the seat height is way low. Personally, I wouldn’t like it that way. When I tested it I set the seat 6-7″ and was happy with it relative to the handlebar. The seat post is non-adjustable and the seat is angled rearward, so replacing it.
3.0 out of 5.0 by Titamath – Reviewed in Canada on June 28, 2019
Purchase really great bike it just I am too heavy the front suspension goes too low it hurts my hands.
The wheel feels great and the break is great too. I didn’t like the seat ouch my butt.
So I am selling it to buy a new one with no front suspension. but it is me the fat guy.
5.0 out of 5.0 by Phil – Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2019
This bike is pretty great for the price point.
Without any previous bike assembly experience, it took me about an hour to unbox and put together; just make sure you have a set of Allen wrenches ready.
The most important thing when putting it together is to inflate the tires to the proper psi. I could use a small hand pump, and it totally made the first few rides a lot more difficult than they should have been by not inflating them to the correct psi (about 70 for a hybrid bike like this one). I ended up buying the Schwinn Air Center Plus and found out that the tires were under 40 psi; once I got them up to 70, the bike rides a lot faster, smoother, and with less effort on my part.
The seat isn’t ultra-comfortable, but it works just fine, so I’m probably not going to change it. The 18-inch frame is perfect; if you’re under 5’3″, it might be a little big for you.
So far, I’ve put about 50 miles on it, riding it to and from work 8 miles away from my house and taking 30-35 minutes. So far, this bike has been great and makes the daily commute to work a lot more fun.
Product Review by external
Comment by womensbikereview.com
Schwinn GTX Women’s Comfort Hybrid Bicycle comes with many positive features that help you provide the best possible experience in riding. With its sleek design and color, it is one of the best brands for a bicycle.
Comment by cyclingity.com
I strongly recognized that Schwinn bikes are supper good at an affordable price.
Product Description – Schwinn GTX 2 Comfort Adult Hybrid Bike
- Product Name – Schwinn GTX 2
- Brand – Schwinn
- Seller – Amazon.com “As Amazon associates, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
- Product URL – Click here.
- Price Currency – $
- Price – $429.99
- Price included tax – $429.99
- Category – Bikes
- Asin – B08LWXM74W
- SKU: 21296982
- Bestsellers rank – #4 in Hybrid Bikes.
- Frame – A light dual-sport aluminum frame. The standard for men and Step-through for women.
- Frame size (Rider’s height range) – 18″ (168 cm to 182 cm); 17″ (160 cm to 178 cm).
- Can fit Rider’s height – 5’4″ to 6’2″.
- Forks – Schwinn, 700c, steel steerer, 100 mm, QR, 50 mm travel.
- Headset – Threadless, 1-1/8″ external, ball bearing.
- Handlebars – Steel, 640 mm width, 20 mm rise, 25.4 mm clamp.
- Grips – Kraton
- Front Derailleur – Top swing, band clamp.
- Shifters – Shimano, 21-speed.
- Drivetrain – Shimano.
- Rims – Alloy double wall.
- Tires – 700c x 28, wire bead.
- Brake – Dual mechanical disc brakes.
- Saddle – Schwinn, steel rails
- Seat Post – Alloy, 300 mm, zero offsets, 27.2 mm
- Bike’s weight – 32 lbs
- Product image URL –