Zebra Ebike Model X is the first available E-bike in Malaysia to clear the buyer doubt in quality and long days for the delivery. The assembly shop is in Johor. You can visit the showroom to view the real bike by your own eye. There is no more doubtful whether the real bike is matching with the image shown in the article.
Product Descriptions of Zebra Ebike Model X:
Product Data and Seller information:
- Product name – Zebra Ebike Model X.
- Product URL – View Product here.
- Brand – Zebra Ebike.
- Model – Model X.
- Category – Bikes.
- Type – Ready.
- SKU – 1847108922_MY-7363772261.
- Seller – Lazada.my
- Stock – Available.
- Selling price – RM2,900.00
- Audience – Malaysia buyers.
- Delivery fee – RM66.
- One year manufacturing warranty for motor, battery, and controller.
- 14 days return to seller.
Product Image of Zebra Ebike Model X:
Product Specification of Zebra Ebike Model X:
- Anti-rust, carbon steel frame – stiff and durable.
- Step-through frame – rider is easy to get on and off the electric bike.
- Rear wheel suspension and wide tires – it helps reduce bumping on the rough road.
- 350W Brushless motor – it is powerful to climb slopes with the 30 degree incline angle.
- 48V 12Ah Lithium-ion battery – with pedal-assisted support the travel range up to 70 Km.
- Rear Derailleur is the single speed – easy to ride by any rider.
- Max speed up to 25 Km/HR – the speed is higher than any regular bicycle.
- 24″ Chaoyang Tires – can get a replacement from a local bicycle shop.
- Load capacity is 120 Kgs – can carry one adult and one child using the available cushion seat.
- It has an anti-theft lock for the battery, saddle, and rear wheelset.
- Front LED light and rear reflective light – safe for riding in the dark.
- Can convert the rear seat to a big rear rack – suitable to use for shopping or work as a delivery man.
- Both wheels use V-brake which is the standard for bicycles in Malaysia.
- Rider’s height from 5’4″ to 6’0.
PROs of Zebra Ebike Model X:
- Big battery size for longer travel range.
- Anti-theft lock for battery, saddle and rear wheelset.
- Single speed is easy for beginners and less maintenance issue.
- With no shifting gear, chain is more durable to use.
- Price is affordable for most buyers in Malaysia.
- Can ride faster than any high-end bicycle.
- Motor-assisted to climb slope without afford from rider.
- Eco-friendly for use in Malaysia cities.
- Replacement parts is available in local bicycles shop and Zebra Ebike Store.
CONs of Zebra Ebike Model X:
- The bike is too tall for the rider’s shorter than 5’4″.
- The bike is slightly heavy at 47 Kg.
- The bike does not come with a better disc brake.
Why buy from Lazada.my?
Buyers buy thousand of items from Lazada.my every day. Lazada.my has many delivery trucks stationed in Kuala Lumpur which is the central district of Malaysia. They are much nearest to deliver the electric bikes to you using their delivery truck. The delivery fee is RM66 per bike.
Zebra Ebike is a assemble workshop and a showroom for electric bikes. You can buy directly from Zebra Ebike with free assembly for you but the price is the same as Lazada.my.
They will arrange the Lazada.my truck to send the new electric bike to your place or you can ride back by yourself.
Lazada.my is a well established online shop with all the policy in place to protect his buyers. You can rest assured that you will receive a quality bike with warranty for one year. In case, you found any damaged parts in the delivery, you can contact Lazada.my support for replacement.
The new parts is coming from Zebra Ebike in Johor Bahru. The replacement of the new parts can easily settle within a week.
Lazada.my guarantee your new electric bike is quality and provide you a cheap and shortest days of deliver the electric bike to you.
Location of Zebra Ebike Office and Showroom:
The address of Zebra Ebike:
- Company Name – Mongol Trading SDN. BHD
- Address – No12, Jalan Empayar 4, Taman Perindustrian Empayar, 79200 Iskandar Puteri, Johor.
- Office number – +607-5095931
If you want to make appointment to visit the showroom, you can call the office number. Do not miss the opportunity to learn more about electric bike from Zebra Ebike. Here is the first office to buy a new electric bike and ride back on your own. Is it a good news to you?
A Story of Malaysian looking for electric bikes?
Messages from forum.lowyat.net:
- QUOTE (Atoz 1 point 1 auto @ Jul 21 2017, 09:04 AM) – My office is moving recently, to somewhere very near to my house, approximately 6 minutes by car. I am planning to buy an ELECTRIC BIKE / ELECTRIC BICYCLE to ride to work, what do you suggest, any good suggestions for me?
- QUOTE (RoyMcAvoy @ Jul 21 2017, 10:03 AM) – Nope. Unfortunately, there’s no shop in Malaysia selling a decent electric bicycle. At most, you need to purchase from Singapore.
- QUOTE (RoyMcAvoy @ Jul 21 2017, 12:45 PM) – This is the best e-bike you can get in Malaysia. Click the link – Xiaomi-qicycle-smart-electric-foldable-bicycle. The product has disappeared from the link.
- QUOTE (stimix @ Jul 21 2017, 12:51 PM) – I’m eyeing this currently but so far could not find any suppliers in Malaysia except none electric E-bike.
- QUOTE (Atoz 1 point 1 auto @ Jul 21 2017, 02:54 PM) – Looks cool, where is your shop, can i come over to test ride? The reply is Georgetown Penang.
- I did tested those brought in by stigo Malaysia (not a-bike) when they promoted it at mid valley weeks ago. Not really a problem. But those by stigo Malaysia are 100% electric and what I need is hybrid with pedal so that if no battery, I still can cycle back.
- QUOTE (xajimx @ Jul 21 2017, 04:39 PM) – yea man, KL needs to go green, for the future as well. i used to drive, but i got tired of the jam.
- QUOTE (sagethesausage @ Jul 23 2017, 03:25 PM) – Can Xiaomi scooter go uphill? There’s a steep uphill road that I have to go through to get home. Me too, I would like to know the torque of the scooter whether can go uphill. Is it constant 20-25kmph if I go max speed?
Blue Cycle Lanes in Kuala Lumpur:
Message from New Strait Times newspaper
- A stretch of bicycle lane from Menara DBKL to the KL Convention Centre is nameless, and referred to only as the Blue Lane. It stretches just over 11km.
- The Blue Lane was started just before the World Urban Forum in February 2018.
- You can cycle the city center for its entire length but not join to any residential areas in the Klang Valley.
- A good sign that the cycle lanes has started development by the City Hall.
Promotion campaign is required to push up the usage of the cycling lane. The available of electric bikes can help more riders to use the blue cycling lane in Kuala Lumpur.
Read our related post about cycling routes in Malaysia here.
Youtube videos – First riding electric bike, is it easy to ride?
Have a look in this videos. You can see every stranger is able to ride the electric bike immediately. From the expression of the stranger riding the electric bike, you can see it is fun to the riders.
Make a appointment with (+607)(509-5931) after the MCO opened on 19th February.
From the story of Atoz, you can see it is so hard for him to buy an electric bike from the Malaysia market. There are many offers given to him but none is a pedal-assisted electric bike.
Good news to Atoz, Zebra Ebike Model X is now available for him to test ride in Malaysia.
The blue cycling lane in Kuala Lumpur is a good push by the City Hall to encourage citizen to use bicycle for transportation in the city center. A bicycle rental shop can help to encourage the citizen to start cycling in the KL city center.
The use of electric bikes in Malaysia will start growing from Kuala Lumpur into all the states in the west and East Malaysia. The citizen will start to aware that riding electric bikes help to beat the traffic jam, to save the gasoline cost, to stop payment for monthly car loan, and cycling brings healthy to the rider.
Will you start using electric bike to go to work? Or you still prefer to use cars and motorcycles? Do you aware that petrol vehicles generate carbon dioxide has bought the disaster of hot climate? It is your decision to make before one day every country banned to use polluted vehicles.
Everybody have freedom to speak loud the opinions, please leave your comments using our form below. Thank you for reading the article and I would like to hear from you soon.