Raleigh REDUX IE has the best Bosch line motor, Shimano 10 speed gear, hydraulic disc brakes, Schwalbe Tires is truly the best affordable class 3 electric bike. The Bosch Performance Line mid drive is the best in the market. Other component parts offered are also higher grade in the market.
About Raleigh, USA:
- Raleigh is inspired by a simple concept: fun.
- Raleigh e-bikes are designed for extreme comfort and versatility at an affordable price.
- Headquartered in Kent, Washington, Raleigh prides itself on sponsoring local and adventure cyclists, families and smiles.
- Raleigh electric bikes are supported by a national network of qualified independent local bicycle dealerships.
About Raleigh REDUX IE Class 3 Electric Bike:
- Name – REDUX IE.
- Product ID – 4261.
- Product URL – View Current Price Here.
- Selling Price – $3,499.00
- Direct Seller – Raleigh, USA.
- Target Seller – US Buyers.
- Shipping – Free shipping to the lower 48 US States.
- Delivery options – Local dealers, Ready to use or Courier service. 95% assembled.
- Warranty – Frame: lifetime; Battery: One year; Motor and Controller: Two years.
Main Features of Raleigh REDUX IE Class 3 Electric Bike:
- Bosch Performance Line Speed motor, 65 Nm torque is certainly the best quality in the market.
- A semi-integrated 500Wh battery is durable and also support a travel range of 35-65 mile.
- The new Bosch Kiox on-board computer provides ride data via a handlebar remote for the purpose of the easy-to-read color display.
- Shimano 10-speed drive train fine-tunes your pedaling for the purpose of giving you fun riding.
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes not only keep your speed under control, but also give you secure stoppage.
- Wide tires on 27.5-inch wheels take the sting out of rough pavement, hence you can ride safely and comfortably.
- Three frame types – high step, step over, and step-thru available, in order to fit all rider’s height.
- Schwalbe Tires with protection, hence lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
Specification of Raleigh REDUX IE Class 3 Electric Bike:
- 6061 T6 Oversize Aluminum Alloy Frame.
- 6061 T6 w/ Integrated Crown, Disc Brake, Thru Axle Front Fork.
- Bosch Performance, Speed, 350W, 28MPH, Made in EU
- Bosch Powerpack 500Wh Battery, DT Mount.
- CRANK – FSA Forged Alloy for Bosch System.
- HUBS – Formula, Sealed Bearing, Thru Axle.
- RIMS – Aluminium 27.5″, Black Anodized, 25mm ID, Disc Specific, 32 Hole.
- SPOKES – Stainless Steel, 14 Gauge, Black with Black Nipples.
- 27.5″ x 2.4″ Schwalbe Super Moto Tires.
- Tektro M735, 2 Finger Brake Lever.
- Tektro M735, 4 Piston Front 180mm Rotor, 2 Piston Rear 160mm Rotor.
- Bosch Kiox On-Board Computer.
- Shifter – Shimano Deore SL-M6000, 10 Speed.
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Deore M610, SGS.
- Cassette – Shimano, 11-32 tooth.
- Chain – KMC x10e EPT, E-bike Specific.
- Handlebar – Raleigh Aluminum Alloy.
- Grips – Raleigh Ergo Comfort Control.
- Stem – Raleigh Aluminum Alloy, 3d Forged.
- Seat Post – Raleigh Aluminum Alloy, Forged Head, 350mm.
- Saddle – Raleigh Custom Ergo Performance.
- Pedal – Shoe Friendly Urban Design, Resin Body.
- Fenders – Alloy Structural Extrusion Fenders
- Lightings – Lezyne Headlight & Taillight.
- Rear Rack – Integrated Rear Rack.
- Rear Mounted Kickstand.
- Bike’s Weight – 51.2 Lbs.
- Rider’s Height – 5’3″ – 5’6″ (SM Frame); 5’6″ – 5’9″ (MD Frame)
- Load Capacity – 300 Lbs.
The image of Raleigh REDUX IE Class 3 Electric Bike:
PROs of Raleigh REDUX IE Class 3 Electric Bike:
- It is a Class 3 Electric Bike, hence it is best for riders enjoyed fast speed riding on the off road.
- Bosch Performance Line Speed is a powerful motor for the purpose of climbing any hills.
- 500 Wh Bosch Power Pack is not only reliable but also durable to use.
- With the ECO, TOUR, SPORT, and TURBO pedal assist, you can enjoy effortless riding whenever you needed.
- Bosch Kiox has a more functional display and settings and also easy to read with color display.
- Schwalbe tires protect against punctures so they can be used on aggressive terrain.
- The redux is fun to drive with the powerful motor assist as well as the Shimano Deore 10 speed.
- The TEKTRO M735 can provide safety when faced with an emergency stop.
- With built-in lights keep you visible when you are riding at night.
- An integrated rack can carry necessities whenever you go shopping or working.
- The chain guide protects the chain to drop off when you are riding on the bumping road.
- Full fenders keep you dry when you are riding in the wet weather time.
- Three frame types of riders to choose in order to improve fit and also comfort ride.
- The comfort grips, ergo performance seat together with the big volume tire give you extra comfort to ride on any terrain.
- Bosch 4A charger can certainly shorten the charging hours.
- The bike’s weight is 51.5 Lbs are relatively light to lift so you can store it inside the apartment.
- This bike is worth the money to pay for Bosch Performance Line, Schwalbe tires, hydraulic disc brakes, etc.
CONs of Raleigh REDUX IE Class 3 Electric Bike:
- The front forks are rigid may not be comforting to ride when riding over the street potholes or rocky trail.
- Rear rack has a low weight capacity so it is not advisable to install a child seat for use.
- Too bad the seat post is not suspension type to give riders ultimate comfort when riding on the trail road.
Overall Ratings of Raleigh REDUX IE Class 3 Electric Bike:
Reviewed by the Raleigh, USA certified buyer, Patrick on 4 May 2021 – The overall ratings are 5.0 out of 5.0:
I love the bike, its built fairly well, the splash guards are a little flimsy (seem to shift out of position) but otherwise it works really well. I am a big guy, 300 lbs, and I carry about 35 lbs of gear with me (other shoes, clothes, shower stuff, laptop, spare tire, tools, etc.) and in Eco mode I am able to easily commute the 18 miles each way to work with about 30% of the battery remaining.
- The owner highlight the fender is loose, in reality it can easily tightening since it is a metal fender.
- Battery performance is acceptable at 36 miles using 70% of the battery energy, in conclusion the travel range is calculated at 51.4 miles.
- Raleigh sold most of its electric bikes through the local dealers for the purpose of better service given to the buyers.
View YouTube Videos – RALEIGH REDUX IE reviewed by the Electric Bike report:
In summary, the Raleigh REDUX IE is worth every penny you’ve paid as you get many premium coins to enhance your driving experience to a higher level.
Would you agree, the Raleigh REDUX IE is really the best class 3 electric bike affordable for you? Raleigh has many local resellers in all American states who is waiting for you to go on a trial tour. Visit the Raleigh, US website today to reserve a trial date in your nearest location. Let us know if you have a difference of opinion.
Or do you want to see some quality e-bikes that is powerful and the price are lower to match your budget? View the related posts here – Aurora-hub-step-thru-the-best-affordable-powerful-e-bike.